Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 June, 12:35
So I went to price out some hot tubs. These things are crazy expensive. Wanted $15k plus $2k to wire it up. Have priorities and a hot tub isn't one of them. Was in shopRite food shopping and I see a blowup hottub for $350 bucks. I was expecting this thing to be crap but it is awesome. Powerful bubbles and stays hot. Highly recommend.
*Not my pic but same tub.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall @QTip75
I bought a CyannaValley hot tub (Made in the USA) through Wayfair before I knew about them. 2 Mexican guys who couldn't speak English very well showed up and said my delivery was very heavy. I said it was a hot tub. They didn't understand. They ended up cutting the box open to see what it was before unloading off the truck. A short while later, after learning about Wayfair's human trafficking, I thought maybe these guys were white hats making sure I didn't have children in the delivery. I've never seen any delivery person open up a cardboard box without consent before. Just wanted to share my story. And no, I don't buy from Wayfair anymore.
10:09 AM - Jun 21, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QTip75 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 June, 11:09
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Wow you may be right!
Never heard of that either!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396