Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 June, 12:35
So I went to price out some hot tubs. These things are crazy expensive. Wanted $15k plus $2k to wire it up. Have priorities and a hot tub isn't one of them. Was in shopRite food shopping and I see a blowup hottub for $350 bucks. I was expecting this thing to be crap but it is awesome. Powerful bubbles and stays hot. Highly recommend.
*Not my pic but same tub.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
21 June, 07:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK, in your opinion... should we all make sure to have some cash on hand if the banks close and we wont be able to withdrawl any money out of our accts?

#BlackSwan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Please, Y E S !
Always have cash for a month, pay bills ahead of schedule ... if there is a digital shut down, things will get hairy ... no access, no credit cards etc.
Please plan for at least 1-6-months of food on reserve and get a good water filter Berkey (look for deals) ... tap water has been systematically poisoned, below standard .... filled with pesticide and pharmaceutical run off.
07:51 AM - Jun 21, 2022
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
21 June, 09:20
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Im fooked. Live paycheck to paycheck. Literally.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 June, 10:19
Build a community, neighborhood, develop partnerships, take a second job where you want to know / meet like-minded people ... like your local shooting range ...etc

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 June, 12:33
No [they] are fooked.
You can weather this storm!
Start taking steps to prepare no matter how small. Buy mostly groceries that are non-perishable such as rice, pasta, crackers, peanut butter, etc. Buy in bulk when possible. Maybe sell items you don't use or want on FB Marketplace for extra cash. Every step you take will make whatever is to come easier to weather. God Bless!