Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 June, 07:48
Cat Drama Update.

Spotted Classified. She is with her Original Family Now.

Wants no part of inside. Just happy that I can show my kids its Alive.

Been a ruff couple of days for the VK household.

Happy Father's Day Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 June, 08:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I thought it was weird your cat had a heart attack IN a tree, I was like what are the fookin odds. LOL Now I know I have NO idea what you are talking about. I was like what are the odds, son wakes up, his bday and his cat strokes in the tree.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Milo is that Cat that died in the Tree Friday Morning.
Classified was the one that ran away after that and found her original Cat Family.

The household is a mess over Milo.
08:37 AM - Jun 19, 2022
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
20 June, 03:55
I hope you had a wonderful Father’s Day, VK.

#FamilyIsEverything

Caps1 = 67 > 13 > 4.
Caps2 = 33 > 6.
TS = 8:37.

Mar 04, 2018 1:22:06 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Listen carefully.
TRUST.
WE are FIGHTING for YOU.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Q

The end won’t be for everyone.
The choice to know will be yours.
4% to 6% lost forever?

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 June, 11:24

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
19 June, 03:03
am still so sorry about Milo, how bout Classified, any signs, hoping no coyotes around, like the idea of little trails of food to guide her home, but suppose something bigger might follow them🤍🙏

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
19 June, 02:11
Plant catnip in your yard and you will never want for cats. 😽

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
19 June, 11:53
we are with you VK. prayers up for your fam today.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 June, 11:43
Had to put our beloved dog down on inauguration day of all days 2021, during the week I had a dream of her in which she was right there in front of me, she was coming to visit me. What I "saw" in my dream was like an aura around her with her in the middle, hard to explain, but will never forget that. I knew she was alright even though we sobbed for months.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
19 June, 10:51
We love you Milo. So sorry 😔

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
19 June, 09:13
Q837 listen carefully
I'm starting to feel bad for continuing to try to figure sad event out😔

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
19 June, 09:07
Poor kitty. So sorry for the heartache you and your family have to go through. :(

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
19 June, 08:50
💞🕊💞

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
19 June, 08:49
I am so sorry, Vincent! I had to put one of my kitties down last week. It has been very sad here, too.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
19 June, 08:45
I am So sorry 😢 and huge hugs for the entire VK Family!

Is Milo the orange-ish cat that we saw in the Baby Classified Videos? 😢

Maybe remind the Family that they may see Milo quickly out of the corner of their eye for the next few weeks at least! 😍

Our Furbabies & their energy have a hard time leaving us as well! 🙏❤️🙏

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
19 June, 08:44

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
19 June, 08:43
Is this about missing children ??? Some returning to their family and others don´ t ??? 🤔

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
19 June, 08:41
praying for your family 🙏🏼 God Bless and Have a blessed Fathers day VK. The Best Is Yet To Come 🖤

19 June, 08:40
I hope your sons heart heals up and he gets another cat. HARD to lose for us, but harder for kids. AH, so sorry VK.

19 June, 08:39
OH SHIT!!!! I thought it was code. I am so sorry for your loss. It is heart breaking.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 June, 08:43
Thank you Patriot. Life is one big decode.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
19 June, 11:40
Thank God he explained what happened - cause i didn't get it either! Oh Lord! 🤣 🙏