Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Cat Drama Update.

Spotted Classified. She is with her Original Family Now.

Wants no part of inside. Just happy that I can show my kids its Alive.

Been a ruff couple of days for the VK household.

Happy Father's Day Patriots.
07:48 AM - Jun 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
20 June, 03:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Why are there dots over their faces? Are we protecting their identity?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
20 June, 02:19
So very sorry to hear about Classified, too, VK... My heart hurts for you and your family. It's been a rough Father's Day for you, but remember what a great dad you are and have been to all your family members, including your pet family members. So many things we just won't understand here on this side of life. But what touches your heart, touches God's heart. His heart aches with yours. Comfort and strength to you all...😢🙏😔Maybe Classified just needed some time away... She might come back to you... She knows how much you all love her. And like I had mentioned before, I do believe you'll see Milo again up in Heaven someday. In the middle of your grief, maybe think of him there, happy and having the time of his life. Someday, you'll find him waiting at the gate for you, ready to pick up again like no parting ever happened at all. Blessings!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DTOM Patriot @45x2tk2020
20 June, 01:05
Im pretty darn positive that all of these posts are
actually comms. As almost all of your messages are @VincentKennedy . What bothers me is that so many people are MISSING this! Were supposed to be way more awake at this point and questioning everything. Stop taking things at face value (because someone said something doesnt make it true!) and look further. Research. Think. Im really afraid that the world is never going to fully wake up and were going to be stuck in this long ass movie...forever! VK is in charge of the APL and that wont change if you stay asleep in this matrix. Open your eyes!!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
20 June, 02:10
In response DTOM Patriot to her Publication
Sadly, he's made it clear along the way that this is all true and not comms this time...😔 😢 (I love his comms also, but sometimes VK shares some of his family life with us, and this is a sad chapter... 😔)

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 June, 11:16

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
19 June, 10:20
🍿🍿🍿

19 June, 10:17

19 June, 10:09

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 June, 09:31
He/she
Him/her

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
19 June, 06:59
Blessing! So happy this turned out good. Cheers!

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
19 June, 06:34
11:11
711:117
5:5

Ruff
Rough
R =18
uff=33
ough= 15:51

lots of 15:51 in vk posts recently

Happy Father’s Day Patriots!!! 🥰

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
19 June, 06:39
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
enjoy the numbers♥️

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
19 June, 06:16

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
19 June, 06:10
happy Fathers day VK
the universe is showing ‘classified’ comms.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
19 June, 05:18
il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jun 19, 2022 at 3:14 PM]
FAMILIA IS EVERYTHING!!!🤗🤗🤗

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jun 19, 2022 at 1:51 PM]
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL MY BIG, BEAUTIFUL PAPIS!!! THE WORLD IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING BECAUSE OF US!!! ENJOY YOUR BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jun 19, 2022 at 2:26 PM]
HAD TO DO IT!!!😂😂😂
https://rumble.com/v18xf0x...

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jun 19, 2022 at 3:01 PM]
ONLY THE REAL PRESIDENT GETS THE REAL LOVE!!!
https://rumble.com/v191q28...

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
19 June, 04:59
America, she has returned to the family, we the people, who love and respect her? Future generations will know America will live on 🤷‍♀️
Happy Father’s Day VK
Love and hugs 🙏🏻❣️

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
19 June, 04:53
🙏

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
19 June, 04:53
Happy Father’s Day to you VK, and all Father Patriots!
Milo was family, Classified is showing you family is everything. 🙏

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
19 June, 04:52
Vibes.

19 June, 04:27
Captal Letters J Gematria: True Love Never Dies. On Wings Of Awe. Spirit Orbs Of Heavenly Color. A Loving Heart Produces The Blood Of Christ. True Love Hates Evil. Come Out Of The Shadows Spirit. All Of The Demonic Sorcerers Are Going To Be Erased From Existence. AntiChrist Worship Will Burn🤍

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
19 June, 04:24
We had a cat pass away on April Fool’s day this year. we ordered a headstone and a bench so the kids can go see the kitty in the morning. sorry for your loss.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
19 June, 04:22
Good to hear there's some positive news in your family's cat saga VK. Happy Father's Day.

19 June, 04:13
Capital Letters 197Gematria:🕊The Future Of Earth. Where Do I Go From Here? As Always Don’t Panic. This Is The Answer. Repent And Be Encouraged. Encounter The Lord. Dimensional Portals. The Son Of Promise. The Secret Covenant. The Life Is In The Blood🤍

reaper myer @reapermyer
19 June, 03:58
maybe get the kids a cat that needs a home from the shelter..........i want a donkey

19 June, 03:46
think more than cat drama, ruff days for ya’ll, multilayered but so glad all is better now, tried some gematria with capital letters but not clear, ya’ll Just Enjoy The Day♥️

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
19 June, 03:12
Vertical Caps C S W B H
3+19+23+2+8 = 55

Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless

19 June, 03:08
oh i just saw this💙so glad the cat drama over, so glad classified is alive and with her family, so glad for your son, how bout a late bday for him along with a happy fathers day, your whole family needs a celebration, maybe the adults a couple of drinks

Maryann Maty @MarianM
19 June, 03:07
its a good thing you blurred their identities! woukdnt want classified exposed!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 June, 03:07
Happy Father's Day VK.
Nana has been out of pocket sorry bout your kittys!

Dad my have to find a replacement, ya know how a new kitty.

Juan has been explaining so many of my experiences.

Hope everyone will not freak out too much.
I REALLY believe the family here on AU is better prepared to understand and accept the whole TRUTH about what has really been going on than most others.

Have a blessed day filled with making the kind of memories with your family that are NEVER forgotten!

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
19 June, 03:02
happy Father's day

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
19 June, 03:01
Happy Father's Day VK and Anons

VK these cat riddles bro?!

She is with "her" Original Family Now
I can show my kids "its" Alive.
these two lines have my attention.
she? its?
original? alive? constitution and republic type vibes

idk VK so many Q's... need another coffee/420 break as my mind chews on this for a minute... takes time to digest these mind fook riddles bro!
and the picture is a curve ball? ... look here not there type of thing vibes? but 4 am ts is interesting?! 4024 > < 4204 ?! ... love 420!
idk these riddles are like people ruff camping ...its all in tents / intense bro! lol ya a dad for fathers day... 😎
Happy Fathers Day Sir!

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
19 June, 03:45
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
* a dad joke for fathers day

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
19 June, 02:38
Happy Fathers Day VK
You are appreciated
I thank You ❤