Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 June, 07:48
Cat Drama Update.

Spotted Classified. She is with her Original Family Now.

Wants no part of inside. Just happy that I can show my kids its Alive.

Been a ruff couple of days for the VK household.

Happy Father's Day Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 June, 08:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I thought it was weird your cat had a heart attack IN a tree, I was like what are the fookin odds. LOL Now I know I have NO idea what you are talking about. I was like what are the odds, son wakes up, his bday and his cat strokes in the tree.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 June, 08:37
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Milo is that Cat that died in the Tree Friday Morning.
Classified was the one that ran away after that and found her original Cat Family.

The household is a mess over Milo.

OH SHIT!!!! I thought it was code. I am so sorry for your loss. It is heart breaking.
08:39 AM - Jun 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
19 June, 11:40
Thank God he explained what happened - cause i didn't get it either! Oh Lord! 🤣 🙏

19 June, 11:56
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
For sure. I was SO sad for the kids, then was like maybe a code. ESP with the well thought out cat names. GOD bless them and I know that kinda loss, as most of us do. SO sad, all unique personalities.

19 June, 08:43
Thank you Patriot. Life is one big decode.

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
19 June, 08:27
💞Our pets are family..

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 June, 11:20