Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Nunya Business @AAug22
11 June, 02:07
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Speaking of vax injuries...can I get some prayers for my sister. She's vaxxed & boosted but knows better than me since I'm just a SAHM & she's an Exxon executive. She's had Rona 5 times now. Just yesterday she was given the antibody treatment as she is now considered to have long haul. I'm scared to lose her. She lost her husband a year before the plandemic & has 2 kids. Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
14 June, 12:08
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
Sending prayers for your sister 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
14 June, 12:20
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
Prayers for you to stay strong and feel God’s peace as he holds you all in his hands. I pray for physical and emotional healing. I was also outcast by family who is now enduring cancer. I know how hard this is to reconcile.

“And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians‬ ‭4:7‬ ‭ESV‬‬

Victor This Guy @This_guy
11 June, 07:40
Sooo........😏........hes vaxxed? 🙄.........shoulda listened to us.🤓😑

suZy Connolly @suZq14
11 June, 06:27
ive not been vaxxed and have shingles right now. broke my rib a few weeks ago and then developed a lung infection last week. i took the antibiotics for the lung infection but stopped them after 2 days as i developed blisters over my face and body, doc said it was shingles and not a reaction, he then gave me anti viral drug for shingles and told me to continue also with the antibiotics, i didnt take either of them, i couldnt move the left side of my bottom lip or chin but i bsthed in frankincense and applied frankincense cream to affectrd areas and movement has came back and pain all but gone.

Ion Papa @Ionia
11 June, 02:19
he never mentions the word vax... not once.

LoveConquers All @All777Love
11 June, 02:24
Also related to, Bell’s Palsy!👀🔔
Very interesting, because this is the month of June, and June 19th is when most of the south celebrates Juneteenth, for the Emacipation Proclamation that was issued then. Freedom!

I also find it very interesting that this proclamation went out from the state of Texas in June, 1865, and the Texas school shooting happened this month as well... At the same time the slaves received news of their freedom, in our present day, the evil-doers are trying to take away our freedom & right to bear arms.

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
11 June, 12:48
thats wild.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
10 June, 11:04
I had Shingles about 14 years ago, Right side of face & head never had that
but my youngest now 30 had same thing Justin has for no known reason a couple years ago...
went away quickly

it's just curious & strange

Did Justin get the Vax and what 1 if he did I wonder?

Everything happens for reason
My belief

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
10 June, 10:40
Sad. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
10 June, 09:28
This could also be Bell's Palsy as well.

We don't know what is going on, really. What "they" do to some celebs is pretty bad. None of us know what the Biebs is all about. If he's done wrong, God will sort it out.

I pray for anyone who is adversely effected by the shot.💙

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
10 June, 08:03
Maybe this will help wake up the normies. #purebloodoverhere

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
10 June, 07:49
Ramsay Hunt>Jewish Gematria 950>Kid By the Side of the Road>Juan O Savin

chore Toke @choretoke
10 June, 07:28
I’ve never liked him or shim, DisneyPhile❗️I’m not Judging, Karma is❗️🤨

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
10 June, 07:12

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
10 June, 07:10
im just surprised they all took the real jabbbzzzz.......their handlers losing lots of $$$$

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
10 June, 07:06
Connecting the dots bullets Set
for Twitter

we know what you we🔫🐸

⓵Twitter→🔍Justin Biever

⓶dots bulles

⓷Reply

* 4 pic *

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
10 June, 07:03
I've seen some mean comments and I have to say it doesn't feel loving or kind or compassionate. Never been a Justin fan...but to say that he deserve this because he got the jab...FOOK YOU. Not cool. If he is a pedo or satanic...Let God take care of it. We are supposed to pray for those who can still be saved from the grips of hell.

Also, taking the jab doesn't mean you are going to hell. It means you were too brainwashed to understand what was going on. Look at all the people who got jabbed in each of our families-do you think they are all stupid, or ignorant, didn't listen to God or evil?That is what they have accused us "anti-vaxxers" of being. Why play their game?

For some reason God or Creator had us wake up, but that doesn't make us better than anyone else. It means we have to be better, we have to behave better. It means we have to love and be there for others when the time comes. BE READY.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
10 June, 09:30
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
We never know what another person is going through at any given time.
Who am I to judge, my life has been kinda crazy at times.
God always gives us a chance to turn away from our pasts...
That said, I do not rejoice in anyone elses' pain or shortcomings.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
11 June, 08:53
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Agree with you completely, Peaceful Warrior. We cannot hold Light if we are judging others.
I entertain all possibilities for Justin, including he’s a White Hat helping to wake up the world.
If he’s not, God will sort it out.
🙏❤️

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
10 June, 06:50

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
10 June, 06:45
Spokesperson🎬✨

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
10 June, 06:43
He looked like a robot with his eyes going separate directions

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
10 June, 06:31
Island karma.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
10 June, 06:20
Were they Jabberdoodled and Boostified by any chance???

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
10 June, 06:11
Facial paralysis was an injury happening very early on as I recall

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
10 June, 06:10
SOUNDS LIKE VAX INJURIES

Kathy Paciorkowski @Paciorkowski_1
10 June, 05:53
No one cares

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
10 June, 05:51
Wonder if he got the vax? Would be a punishment from god.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.ni...

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
10 June, 05:52
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 June, 05:40
Fk him and his pedo jacket, and three strands, and clones. FOOK them.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
10 June, 05:13
Really serious and bad.
Down to earth.

#fuckcin