Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
I've seen some mean comments and I have to say it doesn't feel loving or kind or compassionate. Never been a Justin fan...but to say that he deserve this because he got the jab...FOOK YOU. Not cool. If he is a pedo or satanic...Let God take care of it. We are supposed to pray for those who can still be saved from the grips of hell.

Also, taking the jab doesn't mean you are going to hell. It means you were too brainwashed to understand what was going on. Look at all the people who got jabbed in each of our families-do you think they are all stupid, or ignorant, didn't listen to God or evil?That is what they have accused us "anti-vaxxers" of being. Why play their game?

For some reason God or Creator had us wake up, but that doesn't make us better than anyone else. It means we have to be better, we have to behave better. It means we have to love and be there for others when the time comes. BE READY.
07:03 PM - Jun 10, 2022
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
11 June, 08:53
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Agree with you completely, Peaceful Warrior. We cannot hold Light if we are judging others.
I entertain all possibilities for Justin, including he’s a White Hat helping to wake up the world.
If he’s not, God will sort it out.
🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
10 June, 09:30
We never know what another person is going through at any given time.
Who am I to judge, my life has been kinda crazy at times.
God always gives us a chance to turn away from our pasts...
That said, I do not rejoice in anyone elses' pain or shortcomings.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 June, 10:12
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Sometimes I can be a bit preachy, and I apologize for that. I've also done some crazy things that I've had to ask God for big forgiveness for(along with the hurt parties involved). I want to cheer everyone on to look to God for eternal life. All I know is when I see someone like Beiber, who has obviously not had it easy from the very beginning...the mom instinct comes full blast, and I pray for him and others like him whether born into or groomed into that horrible life, to be free of evil.

I'm tired of being angry at the world, there is a place for it, but right now love seems to be really important.❤️

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
10 June, 09:26
Agreed. He may have gotten jab, he may be a pedo.. however he may be a victim of MKUltra etc. which he likely did not ask for and did not deserve. I will let God handle this and pray.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
10 June, 09:12
Bravo!!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
10 June, 09:10
Amen! Forgiveness will be granted us in the same measure we give it to others. Hate or unlove in any of its forms will block you from your blessing.

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
10 June, 09:06
Love thy neighbor

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
10 June, 08:58
Agree Warrior!

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

10 June, 07:40
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Yes Mandy. It's been a very long road for me to understand this one little part of the journey. I don't want to have hate or animosity in my heart, it separates me from God. I hope for all of us to come together to fight evil. TY.🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts