Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
Looking like New Orleans honestly. Louisiana is a Demon-cratic shithole.

Terrance K Williams -
What in the County Jail , Lock Your Car Doors, Hide your Wallet & Purse is going on.

They are worried about Legal Gun Owners???
05:32 PM - Jun 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by MJWilliams in this post can reply
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
10 June, 11:19
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
JUST WAIT ... A LITTLE LONGER UNTIL ALL PEOPLE - OF ALL RACES

REALIZE THIS IS NOT ABOUT "RACE" BUT DNA

THERE ARE THOSE" AMONG US THAT ARE NOT HUMAN- BYT HYBRID DEMON SPAWN

THIS IS ABOUT DNA AND NOT SKIN TONE BABY

YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO!

HOWEVER, MOST OF THE EVIL ONES ARE WALKING THE ARTH NOW ARE BLACK

FACTS ARE FACTS!

(YOU'LL FIND OUT!)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
10 June, 11:09
NIGGERS... NIGGER.... NIGGER

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
09 June, 10:10
This circus is getting 🔥, day-day. All I can do is have more 🍿. #WeAreTheCalmInThisChaoticField 🧘‍♀️ #TimelineMerging 🌈

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
09 June, 08:18
Jen @JRinthebayou did you see this? I saw it last night. How many people have been shot randomly on the interstate in NOLA this year? I know Mark knows. Radio silence from MSM. 🙄🙄

Jennifer Reynolds @JRinthebayou
09 June, 10:39
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
As of right now i think the count is 32 , in the last 12 months.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
09 June, 08:01
I live 45 min away from NOLA, we never go there....far too dangerous. i stay out of Baton Rouge as much aa possible as well. The Mayors of NOLA & BR are corrupt and idiotic as hell! They have destroyed these cities and Governor Idiot Edwards has allowed this to occur.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
09 June, 06:25
Looks like a dumping area for illegals. Many came over the boarder armed and most of the head count is young, able bodied males who held on to children to traffic for $$$. Border Patrol can't contain it and when they do have a hold on this bullshit they are told to release them. Time for citizens to protect their regions and if need be dispose of this type of thuggery. The fact that politicians keep condoning this type of behavior indicates they are also funding it. So lets start by tar and feathering them first then move on to the lesser individuals like those in this video clip.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
09 June, 06:03
he makes me 😂😂 but surely wouldn’t go near that neighborhood!

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
09 June, 06:03
I'm redy for 5D.

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
09 June, 05:55
now that is some jig-a-boo behavior

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
09 June, 05:53
I’m so glad I traveled the last 16 years. All the reports I see is scary in the cities I have visited. There’s no place like home right now.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 June, 05:40
Surprised not to see a finger on the trigger. Past first rule failed all others.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
09 June, 07:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK I watch with keen interest for the mirrors of what is happening in America for the correlations to New Zealand as pre warnings...I keep seeing mirror events & where things are heading here. We have a gang situation, they still have their guns & now there are rival gang wars going on, shootings daily. The gangs are doing as they please, yet we the people are not permited to protect ourselves. Ram raids & robberies of convience stores & the owners want guns to protect themselves, but the government refuse...the gangs blatantly flaut the law & out number the Police.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
09 June, 09:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I noticed that too. Quite impressive trigger discipline.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
09 June, 05:40
right on Terrance❣️