I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
07 June, 09:32
For me, it doesn't matter who Q is, or if they post again, or even if Q is real or not. Q gave me hope that there can be a better future for us. That you need to fight for what you believe in to make that future a reality.

I'm tired AF, and giving up has crossed my mind before, but you keep fighting because fighting back gives you a chance. You can't win if you don't fight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 June, 01:57
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
To me Q Drops are a map of all possible outcomes. Final outcomes guided by the collective.

Q was/is being guided larp or not.

We are learning what we are/were/will being/be used for.
That is to make shit happen collectively.

We all are fighting this info war with developing abilities and its an honor to witness this awaking with all of you.

They #Fooked .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
07 June, 08:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'm not sure this is happening yet. People still don't see the truth. I'm much tired.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 June, 08:42
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
MSM is in the way

Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 June, 01:10
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Well let's hope it is before 10-28-22

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
08 June, 01:10
Hopefully in flames!

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
08 June, 12:09
Canada seems to be spinning into ludicrous territory. I can't believe sleeping sheep aren't the least bit puzzled by what is happening, with or without the media telling them what to think. I wonder how it will go down too because it just seems to be spinning out of control.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
08 June, 07:03
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
Same in Australia.... so many think its great mandates etc are being dropped and life is going back to 'normal'.... they have no clue this is just the beginning... I cant see things getting better any time soon.

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
08 June, 12:06
They all gonna be zapped right outta the sky, hehehe. Had to post this pic I took at the Tim Burton exhibit inside the Neon Museum Las Vegas, NV

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
08 June, 12:10
In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication
That was one wacky movie. Imagine the secret to stopping the alien attack was to play yodelling. LOL

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
07 June, 11:25
Ive said this multiple times

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
07 June, 11:25
Ive said this multiple times

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 June, 10:44
Hopefully head shots at GITMO but I am a sweetie. lol Seriously though. PROJECT MOCKINGBIRD>

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 June, 10:44
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
HIGH TREASON< back door programs to hell, why does it still exist.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
07 June, 10:39
My guess

Betelgeuse will go (super)nova in 2023, and the aftermath from te star dust will cause 'the great awakening.'

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
07 June, 09:51
I know MSM has to go down. I'm running out of time.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 June, 09:54
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
you've made it this far...you can make until the end!

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
07 June, 09:27
This I remember.