I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
07 June, 09:32
For me, it doesn't matter who Q is, or if they post again, or even if Q is real or not. Q gave me hope that there can be a better future for us. That you need to fight for what you believe in to make that future a reality.

I'm tired AF, and giving up has crossed my mind before, but you keep fighting because fighting back gives you a chance. You can't win if you don't fight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 June, 01:57
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
To me Q Drops are a map of all possible outcomes. Final outcomes guided by the collective.

Q was/is being guided larp or not.

We are learning what we are/were/will being/be used for.
That is to make shit happen collectively.

We all are fighting this info war with developing abilities and its an honor to witness this awaking with all of you.

They #Fooked .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
07 June, 08:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'm not sure this is happening yet. People still don't see the truth. I'm much tired.

Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
24 June, 01:43
Totally off subject. I'm down to 183.6 lbs going for 176.6. Last night I slept 11.5 hours 6/22 - 6/23. Small world. 6/25/22 is coming soon.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
08 June, 11:44
Not for long.

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
08 June, 11:01
VK, if we're manifesting our future what can we do as a collective to crash the MSM?

Dwight Knapp @kad784
08 June, 11:06
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
How about we - "Watch the Water"
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
08 June, 01:38
do not consent #MSM

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
08 June, 01:36
constantly with #MSM
#MSM is the enemy of #WeThePeople

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
08 June, 12:35
So when does MSM come down?

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
08 June, 12:14
Not for long, they’re all gonna get zapped right outta the sky, bye bye!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
08 June, 03:30
MSM is in the way=178

The Clock Is Ticking=178.................It Is Time My Child=178
We Have The Source=178...............Pull The Trigger=178
Here Comes The Sun=178..............Lights Camera Action=178

Be Ready Patriots=178....................Busy Work Week=178
You Are Strong=178.........................Prepare For Battle=178
Ready Willing And Able=178............Red Pill Of Course=178

God's Chosen People=178...............Here To Guide You=178
A Whole New World=178..................Advanced Technology=178
Citizens United=178..........................Around The World=178

Lightning From God=178..................A Puzzling Flash=178
The Light Of Sophia=178..................A Divine Frequency=178
Eternal Light Of God=178.................Stars Within Me=178
Star Dust Light=178..........................Divine Intelligence=178

Feast Of Shavuot=178.......................To God Be The Glory=178
Isaiah Sixty One=178
7 Pics

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
07 June, 09:55
It fun to watch. slow burn baby

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
07 June, 09:49
THEY NEED TO GO [MSM]

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
07 June, 09:51
We ready for MSM to fall. Any idea of when this will happen VK?

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
08 June, 06:32
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
we are so tired and weary. Someone needs to pull the plug on them so the truth can be told

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
07 June, 09:46
TRUTH IS DESTROYING THEM SLOWLY

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
07 June, 09:26
I feel that I'm making headway with some people in my circle. They may still think I'm somewhat crazy, but they are listening.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 June, 01:18
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
That is encouraging. Most people I know still think I am crazy and don't want to listen. I am anticipating the day when they come to me with questions they believe I can answer.

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
07 June, 09:10
彼らは必死に戦っている。しかし、彼らの目は死んでいる。。。真実は少しずつ明るみに出てきました。日本ではそのように感じます。

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
07 June, 09:06
How to PsyOp the MSM that would make every person be like, " whoa, I need a second opinion on that "Official" fact? "

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
07 June, 09:05
soon.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 June, 09:05

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
08 June, 01:10
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Hopefully in flames!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 June, 01:10
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Well let's hope it is before 10-28-22

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
07 June, 09:01

Desert Dog @Zippydog
07 June, 08:43
How do we pull the plug on the msm?

Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
07 June, 11:42
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
i think a blackout might work

Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
13 July, 07:31
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Maybe if enough people TURN THEM OFF, they will go out of business and that's how they'll get off the air?!?! Possibly.