I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
07 June, 09:32
For me, it doesn't matter who Q is, or if they post again, or even if Q is real or not. Q gave me hope that there can be a better future for us. That you need to fight for what you believe in to make that future a reality.

I'm tired AF, and giving up has crossed my mind before, but you keep fighting because fighting back gives you a chance. You can't win if you don't fight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
To me Q Drops are a map of all possible outcomes. Final outcomes guided by the collective.

Q was/is being guided larp or not.

We are learning what we are/were/will being/be used for.
That is to make shit happen collectively.

We all are fighting this info war with developing abilities and its an honor to witness this awaking with all of you.

They #Fooked .
01:57 PM - Jun 07, 2022
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
13 June, 04:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
09 June, 02:38

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
08 June, 10:24

Randi Marie @RedRan777
08 June, 09:37
I have come to this realization in the past several weeks, VK! It's US - WE are doing this... WE are creating this.... all of it!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
08 June, 06:34
I Know We Are On The Right Side Of History VK! Its An Honor To Be Here With Our Anon Up Family! Even Some Of Our Own Families Disowned Us! Glad I Am Here With All Of You! All Your Post Give Me Hope VK! Thank You! And Thank All Of You Patriots! WWG1WGAWW!

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
08 June, 01:28
THE BEST IS YET TO COME IS OUR DESTINY IN THE STARS

Joe Biden. Hunter Biden. Hillary Clinton. All Executed By Commander Valiant Thor. Flawless Victory.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
THE BEST IS YET TO COME IS OUR DESTINY IN THE STARS

Joe Biden. Hunter Biden. Hillary Clinton. All Executed By Commander Valiant Thor. Flawless Victory.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
08 June, 01:02

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
08 June, 01:00

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
08 June, 12:09
@vincentkennedy 🤝👊17 was the cure for our mind, now we are the key,we are the cure of rest,..Like a drop of water making waves

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
08 June, 11:42
AU is a collective vibe. Even folks on other platforms are talking vibes. I never heard this before VK. It is catching on.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
08 June, 11:15
1) DEFINE "THEY"
IF U MEAN ANGLO SAXON, THAT IS CORRECT ASSUMING😁😁😁GLOBALLLY ANGLO SAXON REPUTATION IS DONE...

2)"Q IS STILL LARP OF USA ARMY, HOW TO DEFLECT INEVITABLE. INEVITABLE IS PR DISASTER, SNOWBALL OF ALL USA AND BRITTONS CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY WAS NO LONGER BEARABLE IN SHADOWS.

SO Q START TO DO DAMAGE CONTROL.

3) USA IS WORLD BIGGEST PEDO MARKET.
THAT IS WHY THIS SICK BUSINESS WITH KIDS EXIST. USA ARMY IS HEAVILLY INVOLVED, SAME AS ALL PARTS OF USA GOVERNMENT.

4)"BELIEVING, THAT MIDTERMS COULD SOLVE ANYTHINK" WITHOUT PREVIOUSLY DISMANTLING ALL CABAL ASSETS IS PURE MORONISM...

5) CHINA AND ISRAEL FROM Q PLAN MUST HABBENING BEFORE MIDTERMS, WHICH IS COMPLETE OUT OF Q SCHEDULLE...

Cax SCx @Cax
08 June, 10:51
Again...stay hard.

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
08 June, 09:05
I am noticing my manifestation abilities have been on speed dial lately, almost instant, it’s wild.... have been seeing 8’s and 11’s everywhere as well.

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
08 June, 07:51
☺️.. I'm never the last one to the party, I'm so relieved this time wasn't a first for me 😄 I have a new entourage of guides😇! Mine are loud like my dad and I are so I'm sensing plenty of Pavlović's on board woop woop! 🙌🙏💪🪗🎶❤

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
08 June, 02:42
i Am ☘
we Are Honored
i Am Grateful we all found one another 🙏 soul family Love Like Jesus 💛3
Fight Like David 💪6
Pray Like Paul 🙏9

The Real Me @TheRealMe
08 June, 01:58
No one ever said the quiet parts out loud before quite like Q. Brains were lit on fire giving birth to Anons. Q is sexy. Anons are sexy. Don’t you feel it?

I expect to see some really great frog memes as a result of this 2am brain seepage. 😂

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 June, 10:20
In response The Real Me to her Publication

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
08 June, 01:34
. : )

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
08 June, 01:30
yes they...fooked

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
08 June, 01:27
Let the Fooking Commence‼️‼️‼️

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
08 June, 01:37
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
This has a mystery special person in it. Cant tell you who right now. not time yet😘

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
08 June, 01:25
Yeppers. They fQQk'd. 🙂

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
08 June, 01:05
I feel so very blessed to be a part of something this Historical. Our grandchildren’s grandchildren will tell stories of their Anon Grandparents who helped save all of them. Wow, just wow. It’s a great time to be alive and fighting this fight with all of you amazing Patriots. So blessed. 🇺🇸🙏🏻🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
07 June, 10:45
💜☺️

Miss Goldie @MissGoldie
07 June, 10:12
Totally #Fooked !💥

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
In response Miss Goldie to her Publication
She's a he, and so is her son [un]lady gag gag. Inversion. Of course. These demons wearing human meat suits are tee totally fQQk'd.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
07 June, 09:44
(((They))) #Fooked BIG TIME!

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
07 June, 09:26
well said Mi Cap-Ee-Tan!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
07 June, 08:59

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
07 June, 08:37
We are Q

connie wright @cowri
07 June, 08:32
'Q' opened my Eyes * 'Q' taught me to Think for myself * 'Q' Made me Smarter * if I had not followed 'Q' I would still be sleeping to what the Real World is. For that I am Grateful * Thank You 'Q'