I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
07 June, 09:32
For me, it doesn't matter who Q is, or if they post again, or even if Q is real or not. Q gave me hope that there can be a better future for us. That you need to fight for what you believe in to make that future a reality.

I'm tired AF, and giving up has crossed my mind before, but you keep fighting because fighting back gives you a chance. You can't win if you don't fight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 June, 01:57
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
To me Q Drops are a map of all possible outcomes. Final outcomes guided by the collective.

Q was/is being guided larp or not.

We are learning what we are/were/will being/be used for.
That is to make shit happen collectively.

We all are fighting this info war with developing abilities and its an honor to witness this awaking with all of you.

They #Fooked .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
I'm not sure this is happening yet. People still don't see the truth. I'm much tired.
08:31 PM - Jun 07, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
08 June, 12:26
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
I dunno...this whole kids going to drag shows and reading time with drag queens is really pissing people off...including in the gay community...mess with kids get fooked...biggly

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
08 June, 12:29
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
My wife and were just talking yesterday about how crazy our world has become, just insane.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 June, 10:28
We'll get there brother, distractions cover action in both ways. God has got this on lock.

07 June, 10:42
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Jason,
I stepped into this all in. Walked away from my job, to fight the good fight. I trust God to lead me into the next chapter. So far it's been a challenge. Have you looked for a Job, Most are asking about your Vax statue as a condition of employment. I never thought we would still be fighting this in June of 2022... Be well and GOD bless.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 June, 08:42
MSM is in the way

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
08 June, 11:44
Not for long.

24 June, 01:43
Totally off subject. I'm down to 183.6 lbs going for 176.6. Last night I slept 11.5 hours 6/22 - 6/23. Small world. 6/25/22 is coming soon.