I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
For me, it doesn't matter who Q is, or if they post again, or even if Q is real or not. Q gave me hope that there can be a better future for us. That you need to fight for what you believe in to make that future a reality.

I'm tired AF, and giving up has crossed my mind before, but you keep fighting because fighting back gives you a chance. You can't win if you don't fight.
09:32 AM - Jun 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
09 June, 01:05
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
amen!! we cant give up, the people suffering and the babies need us to make it known so we can make it stop!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
08 June, 10:39
There is only ONE choice!
Nobody gets a free pass! ⚔️🇺🇸⚔️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
08 June, 02:24
I was thinking this as well recently, that it makes no difference, nothing changes me. Sure it would be nice to be vindicated but even that holds less sparkle... PEACE is the PRIZE.
I have already found it, in the middle of WAR.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
07 June, 11:13
God bless you. I believe you have said 100% of what most of us feel. Keep fighting for what you believe. We are all tired.

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
07 June, 10:21
Tired or not the only option is forward. We can’t go back to sleep as tempting as it is at times. We can’t stop, except to rest and refresh. Once I got used to be awake as my new normal, looking only to God and not man, and not being a Jonah, I have energy and strength to keep moving.

It’s refreshing to no longer be concerned with the cares of this world or what establishment and entertainment has told us to make a priority. My priority now is God’s kingdom. And that gives me hope. And in the middle of it if I perish, I perish.

USA DAR @buffaloalum
07 June, 09:16
Real or not, something is happening. I hear from people all the time that said Q stuff was crazy talk. Guess what? They are talking Q stuff even though they don’t realize it. Anyone watch the news or scan through FB? Notice anything? Notice lots and LOTS of low life scum bags being arrested for crimes against children? The good guys / girls are winning.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
07 June, 05:15
hey fren,

duck and weave,
duck and weave.

just keep punching.
what scares them the most,
is that you just keep getting up.

there are those of us who can't fight,
these are the ones you go to bat for.

bullies suck,
no matter how big they think they are.
in the end they all fall.

duck and weave,
duck and weave.

keep going fren.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
07 June, 04:36
Nicely said! I myself strongly believe in the two standing timelines, just as the Hopi end-time prophecy describes it and exactly as Bill Wood describes it in the famous MJ-12 interview on Looking Glass Machine... One line leads man to ruin and chaos and the other "good" line to a better world in which love and respect for the world and the cosmos are central. It is our intentions that pave the way for one of these lines. Those are Quantum Physics processes... Make sure your intentions are pure, live in love for everything, forgive enemies and most of all dream...

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
08 June, 02:26
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
✨💜✨!!!

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
07 June, 03:52

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
07 June, 03:47
I couldn’t have said it any better.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
07 June, 02:49
To those who feel tired, ask to who or what you are giving your power of control away to and reclaim it. Nothing outside of us is more powerful than what is inside of us.

Close your eyes and call back your power from everyone you gave it away to through fear, frustration, anger, hate, feeling helpless, hopeless, and discouraged. Call it back. Tap the wellspring of God/Christ's love for you in your heart. It gushes energy and Divine power when you allow it to flow. Then, you have an endless supply.

Behavior that seeks to control is exhausting, like wrestling with gators. Behavior that seeks to remind everyone of the love they are, the love that is, the love that is possible, is rejuvenating and energizing.

Change tactics and experience the shift.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
07 June, 02:40

07 June, 02:43
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
A Classic right there! 😂🤣😂🤣

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
07 June, 04:58
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
wait one ...

am i seeing things here?
;P

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
07 June, 02:11
💯% spot on! 🥰

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
07 June, 02:06
Even better - 17 and 144

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
07 June, 02:04

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 June, 01:57
To me Q Drops are a map of all possible outcomes. Final outcomes guided by the collective.

Q was/is being guided larp or not.

We are learning what we are/were/will being/be used for.
That is to make shit happen collectively.

We all are fighting this info war with developing abilities and its an honor to witness this awaking with all of you.

They #Fooked .

Julie Casey @Trump2023
09 June, 02:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
13 June, 04:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Aaron Tate @Aaron0202
07 June, 01:22

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
07 June, 12:16
Danny!!! what’s up?

07 June, 12:18
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
👊💥

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
07 June, 12:08
I Hope Q is real = = = > < >
We could use some military back up = = = > < >
God + Q + God's Army = = = > < >

#togetherwewin

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
07 June, 11:33
100% agree - we really have no choice but to go forward..we are all weary....but what is the cost if we stop now?

07 June, 11:33
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
👊💥

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
07 June, 11:31
I completely agree 100%. There is a reason that Christians are a part of the Q followers and there is a reason that Q used scripture, because WE are needed. Our ability to pray, our faith in something we can't see and don't always understand. These are critical to the success of the mission.

God wins.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
07 June, 02:41
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
100% agree with that statement! Faith and prayer WILL be the difference in the outcome. God wins....land thru God WE win!🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁☝️🐸🤗♡♡♡♡

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
07 June, 11:29
:) 🙏🙏🙏
HiYa 🙋‍♀️ Danny :) I 💖 YOU

Desert Dog @Zippydog
07 June, 11:23
Absolutely! As awake as I like to feel about myself there were so many years that I knew evil was happening and there was something terribly wrong with the world but I just kept going to work and trudging on not visualizing any kind of solution. Now I know shits screwed up but believe we can whoop its ass and bunches of folks are coming to the same conclusion. That is real hope in my book!

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
07 June, 10:25
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
I think a lot of us were like that. We didn’t know anyone else that saw it and felt alone and like what can one person do? Then Q brought us all together and now we see what one can do in a group of many. The body working together, each doing their part.

deborah sidener @debbiedo
07 June, 11:21
followed

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
07 June, 10:58
Amen! It's up to the people to take back this country together. God will win and is with us. God will win! We the people only have 2 choices stand with evil (Satan) or stand together for good (God).

Flim Flam @JDscramble
07 June, 10:16
5:5

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
07 June, 10:14
Well stated. Some days I’m all in, figting mad, sure that victory is just over the next hill. Other days as I watch people going about their daily lives totally oblivious, I start to question if I’m off my rocker. Then I think of God and know that He can’t possibly be OK. with this world the way it is
and I am back to being a fighter. His fighter for a better world for everyone. WWG1WGA in God’s name.

07 June, 10:21
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
I really don't want to let any of you all down either, so I continue to fight.

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
07 June, 11:59
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
This is what I love about Anonup. We are all on the same page. It is our Anon family.

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
07 June, 09:42

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
07 June, 09:38
And a hi-5 from the Universe😎😁

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
07 June, 03:45
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
🤠🐸👍💛