Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Decided to create a new post, since I neglected to share the link. Maybe VK & other larger accounts will share it, so the info gets to the troops. :)

Received my medicinal stash, what a pretty sight. HCQ, Ivermectin, Z-Paks, Doxycycline, Zinc, Vitamins C/D. 🤗🤗

I ordered from:
https://buyivermectinforhu...

Delivery took a little over 2 weeks. I made sure to order enough for my family and any friends who may want/need some. God Bless. 🙏🏻
02:04 PM - Jun 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
01 August, 12:42
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Exactly what all did you order in your kit?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 August, 05:07
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
HCQ, Ivermectin, Doxycycline, Azithromycin (Z-Pak) and Ziverdo Kits

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qmeeting LDKnepper @Eaglesfly
18 July, 04:52
I ordered mine and it came about two weeks after I ordered.
No hiccups. Thanks So I stored the link away.

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
18 July, 01:16
Hey just curious what does the Doxycycline do? Why did you add that to the list?

18 July, 01:17
In response Aurora Rucker to her Publication
I added it to ny list because it is a great antibiotic. I believe Dr. Zelenko had it ln his list.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
18 July, 08:31
link is down

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
06 July, 11:53
Thank you so much! I purchased from this site after your first post and my order arrived in less than 2 weeks. They stayed in touch with receipts and tracking and even a thank you survey. For those ordering, just skip the prescription request part and the doctor information part and for pay pal do not share what you are purchasing. I think there was a part on the order page about verifying age and agreeing not to re-sell your purchase. The pay pal account was a name rather than a company. I really appreciate you sharing this site with us. God bless.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
06 July, 10:42
My question is Why do we need all of this if there are the MedBeds? Why are they not coming forward with this healing? 🤔🤔🤔

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
12 June, 04:49
so how much ivermectin do you take daily? does it give directions on box? im wondering wich mg i should buy. i know your not a doctor but just wondering what other adults are taking. thanks

larryelkinse @larryelkinse
18 July, 06:01
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
ivermectin dose by weight in prevention and treatment of COVID-19

32 - 40 kg = 8mg
41 - 50 kg = 10 mg
51 - 59 kg = 12 mg
60 - 68 kg = 13.5 mg
69 - 77 kg = 15 mg
78 - 86 kg = 16 mg
87 - 95 kg = 18 mg
96 - 104 kg = 20 mg

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
09 June, 01:44
This is what came up to send Paypal Payment to....Is this the same as who you sent to? Just nervous to send payments like this now, already scammed by one like this and lost over $100. :(
Khushal Koladiya
payforkkd

09 June, 07:49
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
This was mine as well. I used PP as i could dispute it if it didn’t arrive.

Gray 359 @Gray359
08 June, 02:06
Thanks for sharing!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
08 June, 01:32
Yes. Used the same site late last fall. Ivermectin, HCQ, Z-packs, and Erythromycin. Wish I would have gotten some Amoxicillan too. Good feeling to be prepared and thankful to be able to get meds for the unexpected, eapecially for my family. ❤️

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
08 June, 01:24
Are these medicine Generics or Brand?

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
08 June, 12:51
how do you get without scripts? no doctor around here is going to write me scripts for all this

08 June, 12:55
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
You just order online.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
08 June, 11:25
I don't know about any of these.... they are all Rockefeller pharma lab-created synthetic drugs. At this point I don't trust that these are not tainted, too. They were keeping them from the people but now are available so easily?🤔🤔 Stay well so you won't need any of it. I saw the prices too.... pretty INSANE.

Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
08 June, 07:13
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Any supplement, food or pill out there could be tainted. How would you truly know?
Throughout the scamdemic, HCQ and IVM were easy to get in other countries. India, Mexico and online.
Getting prescriptions from your main doctor was the problem. Even if you got one, you still had to deal with the two big corporate pharmacies in the USA: Walgreens and CVS.
Therefore, you had to go to frontline doctors website, get a prescription (which could take a while). Then, go to an independent pharmacy that wouldn't obstruct the doctor's prescription. They would send the script to that pharmacy. It might not have been convenient and the price was high, but it could save your life.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
08 June, 10:42
I just got refills on HCQ amd Ivermectin, keep enough on hand for fam and frens.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
08 June, 10:20
Do you need a Dr.s R/X to order this?

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
08 June, 10:38
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
Yes, i tried to order on here and it wanted me to upload my prescription. My doctors name and phone number.

08 June, 05:47
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
No.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
08 June, 10:04
They want a prescription with the order. I haven't been to a doctor in years.

Patti Hart @InviteTheLight
08 June, 09:53
finally got sick and tested positive after two years unvaxxed in a dense (double meaning) blue state - fever, sore throat, seal bark cough. previously ordered online (no one in my state will prescribe it) and everything cleared up in three days after the ivermectin, zpak and prednesone i got online along with my normal daily zink, c, d and quercetin (which inhant taken in two weeks and probably why i got sick)! my normal course with a routine cold is two weeks bc i have a crappy bronchial system. glad i had it and i feel it made a huge difference based on my own history. Preventing people from getting these inexpencive thraputics is criminal.

Rose LaPlante @Rosesinmaine
06 July, 08:10
In response Patti Hart to his Publication
Where did you get your meds from? Thank you.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
08 June, 09:52
When I can’t find any info on who truly owns the company and who backs it (Board members) I hesitate to buy. I don’t trust anything FDA approved anymore since nanobot technology is here. Blessings to all if this works for you.

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
08 June, 09:16
Wish i can send everyone soke from here in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. Its cheap too and they sell it EVERYWHERE

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
01 August, 12:48
In response Morris Light to his Publication
can we order online feom there?

Richie Richard @Richie
01 August, 10:21
In response Morris Light to his Publication
Please have an annual eye check up if you take regularly. I take this for arthritis. My doctor says long term use can cause a build up in the eyes.

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
08 June, 08:08
Thank you for sharing the link. Ordering some now.

memes matter @NoComment
08 June, 06:39
I bought for everyone to, twice, but Norways costums destroyed it all saying it wasnt legal here
Furure will prove past for many

Teresa Connor @TreFaithHopeLove
08 June, 06:33
thank you so much!! i will order kit and amoxicillin too!

1776 ... @IGG1776
08 June, 06:05
Awesomeness, lots of cures in that box ✅

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 June, 01:15
How did you know which pills to get?

07 June, 01:18
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I knew I wanted more HCQ, Ivermectin and ZPaks, then i just added some of the packs, incase anyone I know may need some.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 June, 01:12
Do you need a doctor or prescription?

07 June, 01:19
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
No ma’am.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
06 June, 08:07
Too bad that ZPak couldn't be in there instead of Doxy (which can be pretty hard on people's stomach/gut). Good pack though, if people can tolerate that antibiotic. Thanks for sharing.

06 June, 08:42
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
You’re welcome. That is why i ordered the ZPak as well. I have an awful stomach, so I prefer the Z Pak, but Doxycycline doesn’t mess is up terribly. ZPak is just a good all around antibiotic.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
06 June, 08:03
AIDS coming? how many took the 3rd vax with boosters? spike protein skin dangerous?

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
06 June, 07:16
Shared on Twitter.

06 June, 07:59
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Great. Thanks friend.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
08 June, 10:35
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Good luck with that ! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
06 June, 02:44
is that more than one kit cuz it says 4 for 50 dollars

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
06 June, 05:26
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
do you need a prescription because it asks for doctors name and nymber

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
06 June, 07:15
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
Thanks!

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts