Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
06 June, 02:04
Decided to create a new post, since I neglected to share the link. Maybe VK & other larger accounts will share it, so the info gets to the troops. :)

Received my medicinal stash, what a pretty sight. HCQ, Ivermectin, Z-Paks, Doxycycline, Zinc, Vitamins C/D. 🤗🤗

I ordered from:
https://buyivermectinforhu...

Delivery took a little over 2 weeks. I made sure to order enough for my family and any friends who may want/need some. God Bless. 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 @Photon
Too bad that ZPak couldn't be in there instead of Doxy (which can be pretty hard on people's stomach/gut). Good pack though, if people can tolerate that antibiotic. Thanks for sharing.
08:07 PM - Jun 06, 2022
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
06 June, 08:42
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
You’re welcome. That is why i ordered the ZPak as well. I have an awful stomach, so I prefer the Z Pak, but Doxycycline doesn’t mess is up terribly. ZPak is just a good all around antibiotic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396