Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
06 June, 02:04
Decided to create a new post, since I neglected to share the link. Maybe VK & other larger accounts will share it, so the info gets to the troops. :)

Received my medicinal stash, what a pretty sight. HCQ, Ivermectin, Z-Paks, Doxycycline, Zinc, Vitamins C/D. 🤗🤗

I ordered from:
https://buyivermectinforhu...

Delivery took a little over 2 weeks. I made sure to order enough for my family and any friends who may want/need some. God Bless. 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 June, 01:12
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Do you need a doctor or prescription?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 June, 01:23
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
I am just nervous when I saw reference to the WHO. I don't trust them at all. I am pretty sure I got whatever respiratory ailment was going around. I probably am immune now . . . at least I hope because I honestly thought I was going to die. Thanks for the info. As far as strengths go, how did you know what strengths?

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
07 June, 01:35
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
They did not have the exact
mg i wanted, but theirs is fine.

I followed Dr. Zelenko’s protocol:
Hydroxychloroquine 200mg a day for 5 days as a loading dose and then 200mg twice a week or ivermectin 0.2mg/kg twice a week

And

Quercetin 500mg a day
Vitamin D3 5000iu a day
Vitamin C 1000mg a day
Zinc 25mg a day