Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
06 June, 02:04
Decided to create a new post, since I neglected to share the link. Maybe VK & other larger accounts will share it, so the info gets to the troops. :)

Received my medicinal stash, what a pretty sight. HCQ, Ivermectin, Z-Paks, Doxycycline, Zinc, Vitamins C/D. 🤗🤗

I ordered from:
https://buyivermectinforhu...

Delivery took a little over 2 weeks. I made sure to order enough for my family and any friends who may want/need some. God Bless. 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
I don't know about any of these.... they are all Rockefeller pharma lab-created synthetic drugs. At this point I don't trust that these are not tainted, too. They were keeping them from the people but now are available so easily?🤔🤔 Stay well so you won't need any of it. I saw the prices too.... pretty INSANE.
11:25 AM - Jun 08, 2022
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
08 June, 07:13
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Any supplement, food or pill out there could be tainted. How would you truly know?
Throughout the scamdemic, HCQ and IVM were easy to get in other countries. India, Mexico and online.
Getting prescriptions from your main doctor was the problem. Even if you got one, you still had to deal with the two big corporate pharmacies in the USA: Walgreens and CVS.
Therefore, you had to go to frontline doctors website, get a prescription (which could take a while). Then, go to an independent pharmacy that wouldn't obstruct the doctor's prescription. They would send the script to that pharmacy. It might not have been convenient and the price was high, but it could save your life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 June, 09:31
In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication
I tried that... they didn't even get back to me, the Frontline Doctors that is. This list will keep you alive... then you will starve to death because the drugs that saved your life drained your small bank account. First, there is no such thing as Covid. There is no such thing as a Virus. A Virus is a Solvent. You can only get sick if you took the shots or the PCR/Rapid. If you took the shots then yes, go ahead everyone and buy the drugs if there's even half a percent chance it will save you from whatever they've put into your body. Otherwise there is no "covid". For the unvaccinated the only good idea is to do whatever you need to do to build up that immune system with Vitamin C, D3, Zinc, Magnesium and NAC... because your body was born with those things you are now deficient of. We all are.

08 June, 09:33
In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication
Here is how much this ONE things costs... ONE pill. 2 pictures