Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Living through the unwinding of a mind control matrix is distressing and disturbing. It’s a heavy word, but what we endure is torture. We are being assaulted by forces that cause painful psychological disfiguration and real bodily harm. The pressure of social ostracism, programmed mocking, and economic hardship is a constant spiritual drain. The burden of injustice and deceit weighs down on every “normie” endeavour.

It is the hopeful vision of a world without this particular evil that sustains. I have stumbled and fallen many many times on this journey; the real human is frailer and faultier than his public avatar. That hope for truth and change is what pushes me to get up again and carry on, however uncomfortable.

The primary battlefront is internal. One’s own demons and negative spirits constantly offer distraction and self-destruction. “Please, just make the pain end!”. And someday the torturers will be gone, and the agony of this torture over. May it come soon. Hurting.
06:49 AM - Jun 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
07 June, 07:50
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Well said.
Hurting, yes
All in the mind.
The Solace is, the greatest part of it all, is the learning.
During the hardest, most difficult times the minds capabilities to overcome and go beyond is at its maximum.
We are growing up, mentally and spiritually.
The road less travelled.
We get there, one post at a time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
06 June, 12:25
I think its called battlefield of the mind . I finally decided i was my worst Enemy . seeing all the pain that people go through hurting my soul . I decided that I could hurt and feel bad but not let it destroy me . God has healed my soul i can laugh and joke and not feel guilty anymore even with personal problems . I just cant anymore what ever time i have left on this earth i want to shine for the Glory of God . We will get through this but its our choice how we deal with it . Love u friend from for away your words and thoughts penetrate deep and i thank you for your have helped me . #THEGREATAWAKING🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
06 June, 11:55
I was reading all your replies. Made me cry. You are so loved. As it should be. Everyone has already said everything that I wanted to say. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and loving heart always. Blessings Sir! 💝

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
06 June, 09:59
Big patriot hug mm,mm,mm

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
06 June, 04:04
So well Stated martin
thank u those words r healings toMy Soul
i wish i could express those feelings so eliquntly
again thank u 🙏✌️🤔

Photon 333 donated @Photon
06 June, 03:22
If anons here hadn't lifted me up (due to that rascal DirtD), I might not be here. We need you, Martin, as much as you (may) need us.

I am a writer (nonfiction) and an artist/designer. The truth we seek in that work makes us all the more vulnerable. We bear our souls and see and feel more than others might.

I've just had my 3 siblings turn their back on me. Well, that's been going on for a while. But the recent character assassination due to my beliefs (and some they just made up) nearly tanked me. I know that you've had struggles with your family as well, for you've been kind enough to share with us.

You are valued and loved, whether you can feel that or not. I have always admired you, since back in the day. A voice and talent such as yours is needed, but what's behind that is a man who is obviously suffering; a good man.

If you were closer, any one of us would bring you a meal, chocolate, or just sit with you. Sending you healing energy. 💙🙏💫

Nadia Naadje @Nadia
06 June, 03:05
🙏❤

hope saxton @Scribe11
06 June, 02:57
Martin, I'm experiencing much the same.
I take great solace in Patriots here. Your posts (and many others) mean so much to so many.
I know for a fact that I could not have gotten this far without all of you.
We are not traversing this difficult path alone anymore. At first, it was a solitary journey but over time, we've connected. Our hearts and souls are bound and we have become family.
Or perhaps we've done this before and are just now remembering the connections?
Whatever it is, I am deeply grateful to be a part of this amazing / terrifying / heart-wrenching time. I am humbled and proud to walk this uncertain path with my anon fam.
I'm not afraid now. We have become an army and we shall learn, grow and share. When the time comes, we will help the sleeping ones when they are forced awake.
I pray for a beautiful new world where there is peace and love and safe place for our world's children. I pray that the very things that divide us will bring us together.
God wins ❤️

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
06 June, 02:32
🙏🙏🙏

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
06 June, 02:31
💛

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
06 June, 02:26
Martin - relate to all you say. Have been thru much myself, otherwise I would not offer advise - please ignore if not welcome.
We all so desperately need it ALL to end.
Internally, unless we each find some way to stiop the hurt, there’s only one I’ve found to keep it at bay and that’s to keep out of the mind. One cannot feel pain without thought. Whatever we’ve experienced in the past together with emotions that relate, are in memory banks that get triggered on a daily basis or have daily recurring habitual thoughts The only sanctuary there is is in the area of no thought. Connecting to the 5 senses to ground the mind and looking straight out through the eyes helps to register in the beauty of the present moment. Your walks are a strong support for this. We will beat this Martin - hold on.
I apologise if all the above is not relative to you. I don’t know you, but we’re all unique friends here - you called out and we answered. That’s what friends do.

Digital Soldier in Tennessee @RockTopConspiracyTheorist
05 June, 07:51
I am right there with you brother.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
05 June, 08:16
i hear and feel your heart bleedng. evil knows where to hurt this collective of human souls. the worst attacks on the human angels who have the most compassion and purest hearts. i know this load on you, at times, is excrutiating and i ask that you load be lightened, your pain stopped and for abundance to come to you, in all ways needed here for comfort. you are a gift to this world, just as you are. “Please, Most High, First Creator, help Martin”

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
05 June, 08:01
'frailer and faultier'🙏

felt the ways you've described probably all my life
until i 'ran' into Q a few yrs ago...
then i knew everything was going to be alright
in the bigger picture

you are not alone
thanQ for expressing what many of us feel,
your courage resonates
God bless you

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
05 June, 07:56
Absolutely. Every word resonates.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
05 June, 07:18
Feel ye Martin, exhausting, frustrating, so we give ourselves permission for timeout, recharge or continue to hang on in there-fark Trust the plan-its better than no plan❤️ is there another option-nope. not that i know of.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
05 June, 07:06
hugs Martin
on this journey some says are better than others
i agree it is totally a test of your will, strength, positivity…glass half full or half empty psychological challange.

keeping it short, a couple things keep me going - God and my relationship with Him has deepened,
the children that they tall about being trafficked (for them i gladly make the sacrifice.
Lastly, all of you! These amazing beautiful souls that I have encountered over the ladt 3 years, that are tender and worn-down by the evil matrix.
you guys keep me going
gratitude and love to all here ❤️

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
05 June, 07:07
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
*days

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
05 June, 06:57
You are not alone brother. The daily torment and torture of good people is just brutal and relentless. Our people just want to be free and the enemy is pulling his tricks causing us to doubt ourselves, our abilities, our gifts, and brings up feelings of lack, when we know deep inside we lack nothing because we are pure love. The enemy wants us to believe we are worthless and that just isn't true.

I love your photography, I know it helps you get through this because this journey feels incredibly lonely and most days become unbearable with lots of tears shed. If bloodshed= tears metaphysically, we have shed lots of blood day in and day out. We are healers who are deep feelers and the world doesn't see how much love we all have to provide out into the world. It is hard being awake in a very sleepy world.

Let me see you favorite photo you have taken and I will show you one of my designs. A free exchange of energy to raise the vibes ✨️ I love you and your beautiful soul brother of l

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
05 June, 06:54
'You'll be alright' ~William H. Bonney

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
05 June, 06:54
Sending you a big hug of loving appreciation vibes Martin.
You have been a conduit of conscious reason, translating the overwhelming experience of early awakening and the web of the false matrix, for many. You likely have no idea how many you have touched, lifted, reminded to believe, to never give up, to BE yourself. Take what you need, ask for anything. The world is yours lovely soul. Not long, truly, can't be...

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
05 June, 06:56
In response Just Amom to her Publication
and thank you for being here with us, sharing what you see 💜