Martin Geddes @martingeddes
It feels like it is time for Something To Habben. Our family relations can only take so much strain.
07:35 AM - Jun 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
03 June, 12:58
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Amen friend! πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
03 June, 12:52
Amen brother, Amen. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
02 June, 12:22
I litterally have relatives getting thier 3rd booster jab this week. It is truly sublime to witness. Praying hard that the vax is NOT as bad as I thinkπŸ™

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
02 June, 12:11
neither can our bodies. woke up to my 5th dental abscess in 2 years. most have been in teeth with previous root canal/ filling or crown. gonna have to buy another bottle of Colloidal silver it looks like.
(and i'm not even going to start on the rest of list).

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
02 June, 12:05
something has shifted...the vibe out there is different 😢 maybe it is the cost of living hitting home

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
02 June, 12:01
Bring it! Those that are ready are ready, those that are not, good luck!

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
02 June, 11:59
Justice denied is war on folks that want to see Justice

Sportsfreak 217 @IStandWithTrump
02 June, 11:37
LETS FOOKIN GO

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
02 June, 11:22
The edits on the shadows on the bike rider are superb
thats not an easy edit job

VERY nice

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
02 June, 11:21
So true! My son is going through crazy stuff and my husband is miserable because of it and I am super stressed and my daughters are stressed by that and the world, and my parents are stressed and every single person is stressed that I know. Then you have the far left liberals still trying to say they are right because the truth has not come out publically and msm and courts are still protecting the evil. It is time for truth and justice! Tides need to turn even if things need to get a whole lot worse first to bring people still sleeping to precipice then it needs to happen. This drip drip has went on way to long. We need to get to the point and then get to the light and beautiful future.

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
02 June, 11:13
I hope you are right. The enemy is doiing about everything possible to push the normies to their precipice. 107 said recently that this November election will likely still be compromised. Is it possible that enough truth could come before then to cause the chain of events that would result in a military run, paper ballot election in November? Whatever happens I will just press on even if it's forever. I don't feel like there is any other choice. Covfefe.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
02 June, 11:00
Wonderful photos!

Kraken Patriot @willowt
02 June, 10:55
Agreed. Facts, somehow, no longer matter to the unawakened. I stopped 2 weeks ago with family members, not Social Media. It's time. Notice the change in Kash Patel and General Flynn.... Optimistic. And, Elon, is one hell of a wrecking ball. I told family members to watch Elon, whom they love(ed). I believe the tides have turned.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
02 June, 10:43
100% agree and I worry with both the family and financial strains will lead to many suicides or other tragic events

amy lilley @amylilley
02 June, 10:39
Have not talked with my Family in almost 1 year, some cases more😒

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
02 June, 12:05
In response amy lilley to her Publication
πŸ₯² It has to get better!

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
02 June, 10:30
I hope so too. My sons are about to put me in a straight jacket.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
02 June, 10:27
In some ways I could hang on for years…when it comes to family lost over this…that is the hardest part, makes each day feel like years.

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
02 June, 08:48
I would say so..

Tara Lemmon @Magyk71
02 June, 08:46
Last night my roommate looked at me and said, "They are pushing for gun control, that's why they increase in shootings." I said, "Congrats, you just existed the Matrix, welcome to my world."
Also the Depp case is over.. next distraction coming soon!!

Tara Lemmon @Magyk71
02 June, 08:59
In response Tara Lemmon to her Publication
*Exited (Smartphones they say)πŸ™„πŸ€£

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
02 June, 08:16
My older son just woke up. amazing. did not expect it he was calling me a far right wing extremist and conspiracy theorist four years ago lol. he's not vaxxed thank God and will not do that at least. he's also losing his TDS. miracles happen wow

arba happihr @arba
02 June, 10:43
In response Michele Q17 to her Publication
I am so happy for you, and your son.
I hope my son sees the light.
He is double jabbed
so he could work.
I almost choked when he told me,
Celebrate!
Ill celebrate with you woohooπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
02 June, 12:06
In response Michele Q17 to her Publication
i dream about a call with real questions...

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
02 June, 08:14
Martin, It has definitely been a rough road. I don't even know what family relations are. lol
I have lost all of my earthly family except for one of my sons. The rest are happily sleeping in materialism and hypnotized. But I have ALWAYS been different. The out of place one. Yet the knowing of one day some of them will wake up and need us. We have to understand that we all right our own story in this thing called life. You better bet I will continue to be happy and send them love. Don't get me wrong. Not having contact or being able to see the grands is a hard stab in the heart if I let the thoughts hang around very long.
We are chosen for this. When you hit rock bottom it's do or die. My choice is to face everything with love and a smile. We got this!
πŸ€πŸ’šπŸ€

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
02 June, 11:10
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
write
An edit button sure would be nice πŸ₯΄

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
02 June, 07:52
The last month- month and a half have been fairly stressful. Like stump a toe stressful.