Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
02 June, 07:35
It feels like it is time for Something To Habben. Our family relations can only take so much strain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
Martin, It has definitely been a rough road. I don't even know what family relations are. lol
I have lost all of my earthly family except for one of my sons. The rest are happily sleeping in materialism and hypnotized. But I have ALWAYS been different. The out of place one. Yet the knowing of one day some of them will wake up and need us. We have to understand that we all right our own story in this thing called life. You better bet I will continue to be happy and send them love. Don't get me wrong. Not having contact or being able to see the grands is a hard stab in the heart if I let the thoughts hang around very long.
We are chosen for this. When you hit rock bottom it's do or die. My choice is to face everything with love and a smile. We got this!
🤍💚🤍
08:14 AM - Jun 02, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TX_Traveler in this post can reply
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
02 June, 11:10
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
write
An edit button sure would be nice 🥴

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396