Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
02 June, 07:35
It feels like it is time for Something To Habben. Our family relations can only take so much strain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimberly Robinson @KRobinson77
So true! My son is going through crazy stuff and my husband is miserable because of it and I am super stressed and my daughters are stressed by that and the world, and my parents are stressed and every single person is stressed that I know. Then you have the far left liberals still trying to say they are right because the truth has not come out publically and msm and courts are still protecting the evil. It is time for truth and justice! Tides need to turn even if things need to get a whole lot worse first to bring people still sleeping to precipice then it needs to happen. This drip drip has went on way to long. We need to get to the point and then get to the light and beautiful future.
11:21 AM - Jun 02, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KRobinson77 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kimberly Robinson, click on at the bottom under it