Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
02 June, 07:35
It feels like it is time for Something To Habben. Our family relations can only take so much strain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
My older son just woke up. amazing. did not expect it he was calling me a far right wing extremist and conspiracy theorist four years ago lol. he's not vaxxed thank God and will not do that at least. he's also losing his TDS. miracles happen wow
08:16 AM - Jun 02, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MarjonQ17 in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
02 June, 12:06
In response Michele Q17 to her Publication
i dream about a call with real questions...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
04 June, 07:24
In response Just Amom to her Publication
hopefully soon 🙏

arba happihr @arba
02 June, 10:43
I am so happy for you, and your son.
I hope my son sees the light.
He is double jabbed
so he could work.
I almost choked when he told me,
Celebrate!
Ill celebrate with you woohoo🙌🙌

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
02 June, 10:50
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Keep the faith. my younger son is vaxxed and boosted and hasn't spoken to me since November. 🙏 God will give us back our children 🙏

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
02 June, 09:18
I'm very happy for you, it must be a wonderful experience.

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
02 June, 09:25
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
getting some hope is priceless thank you ❤️

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
02 June, 09:12
Awesome news! "Don't stop believing" is the song that is coming to me. Come in kiddos!

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
02 June, 09:26
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
👍