Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Of course having the State babysit your children is easier than homeschooling. But are the repurcussions of that decision easier?

Think logically.

You can allow your children to be raised in liberal-led prisons that don’t give a damn about your children’s future, tell lies to them and abuse them in various ways. When the school gets shot up, the police can’t be trusted... the list goes on...

What do they turn into in 5, 10, 15, 20 years because of that?

The more difficult alternative is to homeschool them. This means spending more time around them for starters so you can grow an incredible relationship with them first and foremost. You can use faith based teaching and Godly principals. You can teach them how to learn, not what to learn so their talents and interests are the focuses.

Compare the two scenarios.

One might have the illusion of easy now but the ramifications can be dangerous.

CHOOSE YOUR ‘HARD’!

P.S. We homeschool. It’s not hard.
07:37 PM - May 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Lura Temesy @lmt16174
02 June, 05:07
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Yes, I completely agree. I am homescholling mine and it's one of the best decisions we made for them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
01 June, 02:54
I loved Homeschooling it's not hard. We used Faith Based teaching and Godly principles. Very well said Doq! :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kid7 @Kid7
29 May, 11:11
This is such a nice reminder! Thank you! I am just finishing up my first year of homeschooling my kiddos. Next year I'm adding another to the mix. It's humbling to hear you say homeschooling isn't hard. I certainly find it challenging at times but the decision to do it is an easy one 💙

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
29 May, 10:12
I home schooled. Best decision I ever made. Just wish I had started it sooner. He turned out good. He didn't listen to the BS his teachers were pushing

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
29 May, 10:26
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
BTW, he graduated at 16 with honors and went straight to work and is learning to be a tradesman

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
29 May, 02:37
I homeschooled my daughter K-12. Natural learner. We have a terrific relationship (then and now). She is studying to be an RN.

I do think homeschool isn't for everyone. Maybe the community school idea will work better for some. Blessings on all our parents. It is hard work.

Jenna Bee @JennaBee
29 May, 02:34
We homeschool 2 kids, 3 & 9 and run a small business together as a family with one employee. It's definitely not easy, but so worth it. I completely agree with "choose your hard" and always refer back to Matthew 7:13-14 when we hit those more difficult moments.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
29 May, 01:40
it's such a fooking shame, cause I loved my elementary junior high and high school years.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 May, 10:41
I wish I would have known then what I know now. Last night my daughter and I found something very disturbing. There was a guy who always wanted to be friends with her. She wasn't interested. She recently found strange postings on his social media. I asked to see his photos. I saw one where he looked normal and one where he's wearing a mask and his eyes looked like an MKUltra victim. Then she looked at her HS yearbook at the same guy but it clearly was not him. There was a totally different child in the book with this kid's name. Why would they do this? It was so obvious that the two kids were different.
We both realized what this might mean. The schools know about the trafficking???? They are involved in it???? We also had a situation where she felt like an art teacher was stalking her. I did research on the guy. He created artwork that looked like animals that were mixed with humans and his wife was a lot younger than him. Schools are no longer safe.
Homeschool for sure.

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
29 May, 02:11
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I have thought the same thing! I realized some crazy things in my fighting with the SB this year!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
29 May, 10:37
Excellent!!! i took my two sons out back in 1987...NEVER regretted it, NEVER was Questioned except by my family who kept telling me i was nutz and wrong. Go figure. It was the best thing i ever did.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 May, 10:05
We didn't homeschool our 3 oldest, but we did not see the world as we now do too, and our youngest will be homeschooled 100%.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
01 June, 03:14
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I always said....being a stubborn redhead....that If I were ever able to have a child...I'd never ever homeschool. Visions of dropping my child off at school and getting all the things done at home...all the errands...then picking my child up at school...all danced in my head. Then God chuckled and said...oh...but you are going to be extra blessed with a special needs child. I fought it hard....I stayed at that school and had my own desk next to hers to help her transition from subject to problem to recess to lunch...all day I'd stay by her side. One day I said...Okay God...you win. In the middle of 4th grade after stacks and stacks of homework that she melted down to try to get through...every. single. night. We pulled her from mainstream school. We spent 2 maybe 3 hours a day on school...in our jammies if needed. No homework. Still the occasional meltdown...but it was glorious. 8 years later we graduated her...at home. It was Awesome! Never tell God you won't do something! 😉

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 May, 08:13
This is where the straw man recoup comes into play. One MASSIVE aspect. Buckles ALL DS matrix, but this is key.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
29 May, 05:43
Again, agree with homeschool and take our kids from these satanics sick people and...NOW but.....we have to start building communauties to help those who are not able to do so. Otherwise kids from these families have no chance. They can learn them faith /god , good values, hard work......but they need to learn to spell/ read , maths.....to make a living. It´s what WE the people means to me. Maybe it´s time to made some "schools" / places who teach our children what it´s important as grow your own food......???

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
29 May, 12:15
I’m a proponent of community run schools. Smaller, and operated by parents. Parents all participate in schooling and take turns in the schooling of the children. No one gets overwhelmed, everyone adds their strengths to the education of the children, and the children learn practical, wholesome things - no more government. God’s laws are all we have ever needed.

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
28 May, 11:47
Thats the only way to keep the foolishness and dangers of the world away from your child/ren. We homeschooled ours, as well. I'm so grateful that we did. You have to give up some things that YOU want, for what is BEST for your children. It is, on some level, a sacrifice. I hope that parents will pray about it, and seriously consider taking their children out of the public schools, until America wakes up and fixes it's broken education system.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
28 May, 11:24
I am a teacher in Wyoming and my sister and I have thought about starting our own home schooling for children. We in Wyoming dont indoctrinate kids like they do elsewhere, at least where I work. However, I am tired of all the political bs that keeps coming at teachers. We cant even teach anymore, we are inundated with so much crap from politicians who have never even stepped a foot in a classroom. I love my students but I think they are being robbed of a good education because of all the crap testing and "new" ways to teach.

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
28 May, 11:29
In response Beck Step to her Publication
make sure you get that home schooling insurance ❣️ all the homeschoolers i know of have it ... auto attorney protection from the feds just one phone call away (never answer the door pick up the phone)

Sue Briggs @SueB369
28 May, 11:20
Homeschooled as well. My kiddo is a young adult now, who is an independent thinker and loves to research what she’s interested in. Wouldn’t of had it any other way.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 May, 11:15
You know Nana agrees, but there are issues for some.

Key word there is "We" single parents can not quit work to stay home with kids and some families dont make enough between the two of them to do better than week to week day to day.

The other issue to solve is:
There are PLENTY of parents that are not capable of homeschooling. Not to say that is not their own fault, (well in some cases it really isnt even their own fault), but the kids should not have to suffer the short comings of the parents.

Plenty of things here to solve because the current system is
ZERO effective and HORRIBLE for our children.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
29 May, 03:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Agree Nana .Even in the rich countries a lot of people are not capable to do so because of a money problem or people with psych (more and more, wonder why ???) . disease, illiteracy, or others problems..... That where we have to start : build some communauties and help each others.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 May, 11:04
Parents can form homeschooling co-ops too in neighborhoods,where parents can share the teaching responsibilities, share homes, things like that. Time to think outside the box. Charter schools are another viable option. 😇

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 May, 10:50
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Do you know who runs most of the Charter Schools? Fetah Gulen. I think I spelled his name right. Research that. You will open up a huge rabbit hole. Ask yourself why we brought these schools into the USA and find out why American Taxpayers are subsidizing a Billionnaire's Charter Schools and the guy is from Turkey. Research where he lives. Our country needs a miracle.

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
28 May, 10:45
ah but game theory.

teach them quietly while sending them to public school so they can destroy the cabal education system from within by asking the questions none of these leftist teachers can answer like “what kind of reproductive organs does a student that identifies as a fish have?”

i know my daughter would give no fooks.daddy keeping it real.

Whimma Texas @Whimma
28 May, 10:18
it's legal in Texas to homeschool children other than your own. i teach homeschool in my home to students whose parents work!

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
28 May, 10:14
Hi again Doq👊
one of the outcomes of the Covidiocy was the shutting down of schools. Hopefully more good parents organized during that time and didn't return their kids to the system.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
28 May, 10:07
States spend a LOT on education. Homeschooling parents should be paid for their child's portion of that funding. Homeschooling 3 kids would probably pay a mortgage. The population doubles every 70 years, so 70 years from now we will need twice as many school buildings, teachers, busses, Carbon Footprint. Homeschooling is the way. Back to families and tribes.

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
28 May, 09:57
Agree 100%! I loved homeschooling my child. I was able to see his abilities, how he learned and skip the things I knew he didn't need to know. When I put my child back in public school, I saw the negative effect it was having on him. I pulled him out and sent him to work. From there he went to the military. The hardest part was all the pressure I got from everyone who said I was ruining him. (because we weren't compliant sheep). Fast forward my son just came home on leave. He said to me that is was strange that all his friends still live their parents. Meanwhile, he's bought himself 2 cars already, he's gettng his own apartment. He was offered 3 high paying jobs for when he gets out of the military. So who are the losers?? I told him he's way ahead of everyone else his age. I'm so proud of the man he's become. I know 100% without a doubt if I left him in public school, I would be dealing with big problems right now.

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
28 May, 09:55
yes to all of this! i homeschool my children. i am glad that i do. i teach them biblical based principles and then focus on what they love to do. their favorite thing is starting our day with bible ❤️

yes to all of this! i homeschool my children. i am glad that i do. i teach them biblical based principles and then focus on what they love to do. their favorite thing is starting our day with bible ❤️

Cax SCx @Cax
28 May, 09:49
You know Doq, there are thousands of teachers who have been fighting behind "enemy" lines for decades. Who teach children how to think and not what to think. Who teach to honor our country, flag, and all of the military personel (past and present) who have fought for our freedoms, country and God. But, more importany to question everything and find truth themselves. We hold the line, by ourselves, fighting both ends, why? Because children are worth it. Just that simple. Never throw out the baby with the bath water. If this country can be infiltrated from within, then public education can be changed (for the better) from within.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
28 May, 11:09
In response Cax SCx to her Publication
I am sure there are and we are grateful to those teachers . However in the current environment it may be safer and better to Homeschool your kids.
Perhaps we can find a way to renew schooling in smaller more local environments that suits the needs of parents and what they believe their children should learn and parents can be more hands on , as opposed to a system based on Federal and Corporate $$$ and influenced by their needs and propaganda.
We need people to envision options and possibilties in their fields so we can continue to move forward .