Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 May, 07:37
Of course having the State babysit your children is easier than homeschooling. But are the repurcussions of that decision easier?

Think logically.

You can allow your children to be raised in liberal-led prisons that don’t give a damn about your children’s future, tell lies to them and abuse them in various ways. When the school gets shot up, the police can’t be trusted... the list goes on...

What do they turn into in 5, 10, 15, 20 years because of that?

The more difficult alternative is to homeschool them. This means spending more time around them for starters so you can grow an incredible relationship with them first and foremost. You can use faith based teaching and Godly principals. You can teach them how to learn, not what to learn so their talents and interests are the focuses.

Compare the two scenarios.

One might have the illusion of easy now but the ramifications can be dangerous.

CHOOSE YOUR ‘HARD’!

P.S. We homeschool. It’s not hard.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
yes to all of this! i homeschool my children. i am glad that i do. i teach them biblical based principles and then focus on what they love to do. their favorite thing is starting our day with bible ❤️
09:55 PM - May 28, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Crystalvela in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Crystal Vela, click on at the bottom under it