Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 May, 07:37
Of course having the State babysit your children is easier than homeschooling. But are the repurcussions of that decision easier?

Think logically.

You can allow your children to be raised in liberal-led prisons that don’t give a damn about your children’s future, tell lies to them and abuse them in various ways. When the school gets shot up, the police can’t be trusted... the list goes on...

What do they turn into in 5, 10, 15, 20 years because of that?

The more difficult alternative is to homeschool them. This means spending more time around them for starters so you can grow an incredible relationship with them first and foremost. You can use faith based teaching and Godly principals. You can teach them how to learn, not what to learn so their talents and interests are the focuses.

Compare the two scenarios.

One might have the illusion of easy now but the ramifications can be dangerous.

CHOOSE YOUR ‘HARD’!

P.S. We homeschool. It’s not hard.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I wish I would have known then what I know now. Last night my daughter and I found something very disturbing. There was a guy who always wanted to be friends with her. She wasn't interested. She recently found strange postings on his social media. I asked to see his photos. I saw one where he looked normal and one where he's wearing a mask and his eyes looked like an MKUltra victim. Then she looked at her HS yearbook at the same guy but it clearly was not him. There was a totally different child in the book with this kid's name. Why would they do this? It was so obvious that the two kids were different.
We both realized what this might mean. The schools know about the trafficking???? They are involved in it???? We also had a situation where she felt like an art teacher was stalking her. I did research on the guy. He created artwork that looked like animals that were mixed with humans and his wife was a lot younger than him. Schools are no longer safe.
Homeschool for sure.
10:41 AM - May 29, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
29 May, 02:11
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I have thought the same thing! I realized some crazy things in my fighting with the SB this year!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396