Kim Runner @kimrunner
Do you think the Military is in control right now?

*bc I can't tell how many people take the poll, please like this post, too. Thanks!

Yes

No

07:16 PM - May 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
11 October, 07:15
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
yes i do , because biden can't send troops.anywhere 😂🤣🤣🤣😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
11 October, 07:08
Which military?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
11 October, 12:33

Every Time @soTELLme533
11 October, 11:41
We've seen instances of CGI & Biden's, masks, clones & doubles, soldiers' testimony re rescuing children from tunnels & recovering dead bodies from tunnels & eyewitness testimony of Satanic ritual & more
We've been told constantly that this is a movie
There's quantum computing, time travel, historical photos indicating information that has been covered up, photos of books held in Tibet & other places, claims that there are 700 or so books of the Bible & that there are over 600 natural cures- all hidden from us, Lots of evidence that the cabal wants to exterminate 7 billion of us, from wars, to GMOs to chemtrails to Big Harma to poisonous 'drugs & vaccines to harmful frequencies & so on. We saw the take down of the Georgia Guidestones & we have Durham & all the whistleblowers coming forward. We know the truth about all the phony, false, (desperate-Dem-DS) attacks on Pres Trump.
Yeah someone is in control. Military & the Q team.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
11 October, 09:47
YES! However, the Military alone can't do it without we the people. It is if we are part of the military doing our digital warrior thing.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
11 October, 09:47
YES! However, the Military alone can't do it without we the people. It is if we are part of the military doing our digital warrior thing.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
11 October, 08:34
🙏AT THIS POINT GOD'S ARMY IS IN CONTROL. PERPARE FOR THE LIGHT. PRAY ALWAYS. GOD BLESS.

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
11 October, 09:36
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
Yes, the One True God is making His enemies His footstool!!!

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
11 October, 07:41
I think at the higher and/or special ops levels they are running the “ghosts in the machine” - but most areas/commands are being put to the “Defend the Constitution” test, allowed to do the right thing but are being purged as their true allegience is revealed. I pray for all those in uniform who are fighting the internal domestic enemies. David and Goliath. 🙏

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
11 October, 09:53
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
I agree 👍 and join you in prayer 🙏 for all white hat defenders!

Jen ... @Jenfranji
11 October, 07:02
Not in Australia 🇦🇺
I'm guessing 'America is First' , then other countries next

memes matter @NoComment
11 October, 04:25
Yes

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
11 October, 01:02
😂😂
for how many years now??

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
10 October, 11:44
Not yet. Langley/WH causing too much trouble. SAS & SF changes over the weekend may begin the 'return to order'. We are sending our Special Forces to blow up bridges and pipelines in a country we have no business being. IMO that's out of control.

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
10 October, 11:39
I’m getting vibes that it isnt just our military in the U.S. taking down KM. China & Russia too🤔 Mexico on board!!🤷🏼‍♀️ I think there is a lot more to our immigration problem or (solution).. Maybe Im wrong.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
10 October, 10:07
My question back is this: is the military that is left truly for the USA or have they become a brown shirt like bunch that has turned on its own people?..considering they kicked out a bunch of their fellow brothers in arms for not getting jabbed and continue to harrass their fellow brothers in arms who took a stand for Christ and the constitution..From what I have seen there is a military in charge but they dont appear to be Patriots.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
11 October, 12:03
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
Case in point...Most people know the day as Columbus Day...

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
10 October, 09:04
I sure as hell hope so! If not please stop this bus. I want to get off!!

TBo ogg donated @tbog
10 October, 08:55
TBH it depends on your definition of "control" and "military".

I don't think the military controls everything. Certain aspects yes, to contain things within certain criteria.

Not all of the military. Just a small branch that has, at the moment, covert superseding powers.

I think the dead giveaway will be if brandon asks for the football.

How else do you root out corruption in all the other branches? You think there was only one Fat Leonard? Fat chance 😆

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 October, 08:56
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
lol

James Dean @Wait_its_time
10 October, 08:47

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
10 October, 08:45
"From THIS moment, Forward."

I feel THAT was the moment POTUS showed us The Truth.

Time will Tell!
🇺🇸🙏

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
10 October, 08:45
I think there is a military group (MI) in control, but there may be a few rogue areas. It’s hard to see through all of the smoke and mirrors.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 October, 08:55
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
MI for sure me thinks!

CharRose @CharRose
11 October, 12:06
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I agree.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
10 October, 08:24
God is in control always! He created our Military! Praise the Lord God Almighty🙌!

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
10 October, 08:24
Yes I do. Too much going on for them not to be!!😉👍

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 October, 08:02
🙌🏻💫😎🙏🏼

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
10 October, 07:56
God is in control , but hoping the military is helping him 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
10 October, 07:48
What military are you thinking of??? the same space force military that is under the full control of black sun??? donnie was black sun king of north america before he died...
or you talking about 13 secret militaries that are working together with US military in order to kill many of us???
the same military that had meeting with kushner (q) and larry fink,chairman of blackrock at cheyenne mountain on friday??? the one that protects interests of jp morgan, black sun,dragon families , P3 lodge and qfs???
operatives that are trying to blow volcanos,super volcano or trying to cause tsunamis???

I don't think that you were talking about 162 million of others that are here fighting as Life Force Enforcement together with Ground Commander to take down all of the above as they are enemies of humanity...Yes,she, The ground commander is human and has that power to work with others

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
10 October, 08:02
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
fooked!!

Julie Casey @Trump2023
10 October, 07:48
The Military is definitely in control and I wish people would send out more love and support for our Warriors .
I love your poll I hope you post more soon.

TrueView Patriot @TimA
10 October, 07:42
😅🏝intel

LeLe John @Grace1125
10 October, 07:36
VK when get pur children back that were stolen by corrupt government and judicial system 😔

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 October, 07:29

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
10 October, 07:29
💯👊🏾

Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
10 October, 07:26
EO

Much Love Many Blessings 🙏

KR, GOD BLESS YOU!!