Doq Holliday @doqholliday
If America doesn’t have Anons, it would fail forever. We are the cream of the crop Patriots. I feel that in my heart and soul.

Because of that, I believe we have a divine protection and a unique power to change things. We need to leverage that power.
12:00 PM - May 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Red Edge @Rededge
31 May, 03:59
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
If Australia 🇦🇺 didnt have Anons we would fail too,but there is sooo many awake over here ... 💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
28 May, 10:57
I was just having my heart swell with gratitude thinking of all of you. It has meant the world. 💓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
28 May, 03:56
So very true

I am so blessed to be part of this with all of AMAZING & BEAUTIFUL SOULS

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 May, 11:10
Nana has been protected ever since over 3 yrs ago I was saved from reptilian attacks.
They almost got me one time since then when I was traveling to Utah but my protectors stopped it

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 May, 10:41
👍🐸

God wins1717 @Godwins1717
28 May, 11:58
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
❤️and we are, we are millions, but yet we are 1. for GOD & Country. ((( WWG1WGA ))❤️

Devout Patriot @GrayMouser
28 May, 05:27

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
27 May, 07:31

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
28 May, 10:20
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
I'm past popcorn too.💪😎

nasty 123 @Nasty1
27 May, 07:17
Dont forget that there are millions of anons from all around the world helping Americans & the world awaken.
This is a global effort a Worldwide fight for freedom.
Im an Aussie anon & there is many like me here to help.

David Higgins @David23
28 May, 11:28
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Yes- Thank You!!

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
28 May, 10:42
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Thank you, we will all change this world and make it glorious.🙏💗

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
27 May, 07:18
Yes thank you 👊 we aren't alone we all belong together 🐸

1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
27 May, 05:21
Amen brother ! I needed this encouragement Thank you sharing

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
27 May, 04:13
I feel the same way. I feel like I belong.

memes matter @NoComment
27 May, 03:14
Ditto

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
27 May, 03:02
Amen DoQ+! Thanks for always informing and reassuring us! You remind me of President Trump. 😉 ❤️ 🙏

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
27 May, 02:59
Damn straight!

"Their" system is a pisstake and we are kicking it back to whence it came! Right in the ass!

Fuck Satan, and the NWO satanic scumbags!

The End.

#FamilyIsEverything

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
27 May, 01:08
God led us here; I know that. I simply have no other answer for how any of us knew where to go to find each other. We shine bright and we share truth and we do our part to lead others out of the darkness.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
27 May, 07:20
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
Amen 🙏

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
27 May, 01:00
We’re snapshot of what’s coming for humanity❤️

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
27 May, 12:49
WWG1WGA

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
27 May, 12:49

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
27 May, 12:40

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

trueblue @trueblue
27 May, 12:27
sometimes i have trouble recognizing that in tangible ways, in myself. easy to see it in others tho

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
27 May, 12:22
YES. To leverage one has a pivot. Just how many pivital points have we amassed? shall we build tension and release like the tectonic plates, or keep sending snowballs down the montain?
Even headless, MSM still running the masses. How about US Marshals with their own AV team do a LIVE bust, arrest and reading of charges of a notable anchor or 6?
that would advance the American snowballs.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
27 May, 12:14
Namaste le Saint 😎✌️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
27 May, 12:14
Absolutely true! WE are the "elites " WE have God Almighty ( ALL MIGHT) dwelling within us! [They] are EVIL, SATANIC, PERVERTS. When WE choose to label them for who they really are WE take away [their] falsely contrived " power" over us. The worst thing WE can do is to permit [thier] fear to paralyze us.
Jesus said " Fear NOT, for IAM with you."

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
27 May, 12:52
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Every time I hear the name "Klaus", I immediately think of this picture from a few years back. Who could ever take a word he says seriously??? He's sick and has no idea how sick he actually is.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
28 May, 10:54
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
The only thing "elite" about these perverts is their capacity to cause misery & suffering

Time to take that power away from them & give it back to ourselves & align with God the Creator

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
27 May, 12:11

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
27 May, 12:11
Holding the line Doq. 👍

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
27 May, 12:10
AMEN!

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
27 May, 12:10
totally agree - my cousin was visiting this past weekend - I am slowly redpilling her- she is interested and asking questions - which is good - she asked me if I was concerned for my safety at all - my answer is not at all - because of this movement I have no fear God has this and if part of my duty is to go to jail or worse - I know I am on the right side of this -

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
27 May, 12:20
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Remember when we started out ,we would find or discover something and worry about talking about it online ,I remember being scared often that "They" would come after me (They did come after some) . De programming your brain to receive, truth strength and courage. If it wernt for Anons , I was a lost fish in a big pond till I found them.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
27 May, 12:08
💥✨ THE GREAT AWAKENING CANNOT BE STOPPED✨💥

NOW ! THE REVOLUTION OF HEALING | Advancing Beyond MedBed Technology | SHARE THIS EVERYWHERE!!!

https://youtu.be/2bcYsBM1g...

❤️ ALLOW THE POWER OF LOVE
THE REVOLUTION OF HEALING | Advancing Beyond MedBed Technology | SHARE THIS EVERYWHERE!!! - YouTube

This past weekend, TLS encouraged me to go to Las Vegas to interview someone who currently has the power to bring true healing (on all levels) to the entire ...