Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 May, 12:00
If America doesn’t have Anons, it would fail forever. We are the cream of the crop Patriots. I feel that in my heart and soul.

Because of that, I believe we have a divine protection and a unique power to change things. We need to leverage that power.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
27 May, 12:10
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
totally agree - my cousin was visiting this past weekend - I am slowly redpilling her- she is interested and asking questions - which is good - she asked me if I was concerned for my safety at all - my answer is not at all - because of this movement I have no fear God has this and if part of my duty is to go to jail or worse - I know I am on the right side of this -

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family @Milldee
Remember when we started out ,we would find or discover something and worry about talking about it online ,I remember being scared often that "They" would come after me (They did come after some) . De programming your brain to receive, truth strength and courage. If it wernt for Anons , I was a lost fish in a big pond till I found them.
12:20 PM - May 27, 2022
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Milldee in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
27 May, 12:38
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
You are so right about that - I think all of us feel that way - God Bless