Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
25 May, 05:50
That we are watching a movie has to be made "subtly obvious". It has to be beyond doubt that it's fake else you'll piss of those who are awake; but you can't make it too fake, as those seeing the ruse need the face saving of it being subtle enough for them to feel they figured it out on their own and aren't stupid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
25 May, 06:47
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Just arrest people already! That will wake people up. How long do we have to wait until the country is totally destroyed?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
Its a controlled demolition by the white hats.....dont panic. It will look like the dems effed it all up to the mentally challenged. Multi-D Chess w/Military Planning at its Best. Expect a triple reverse mindfuck.
07:00 PM - May 25, 2022
In response Trump 2021 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
25 May, 10:30
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
great explanation🔥🔥🔥

Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
25 May, 10:23
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Ive been watching all this happen, but to tell you the truth i don’t see people aroujd me waking up. Just get what needs to be done, done and that will do the job! Do I have to loose everything because of a bunch of criminals? They’ve been taking from me long enough. Just tired of it. i spend way too much time reading everything hoping one day something big will happen.

Im ready for them to show George Floyd is alive! will that halppen? Who knows?! That woukd wake people up by alot!

Arrest Clinton, Biden and Hussein already why they’re at it!

reaper myer @reapermyer
25 May, 10:33
Stephen Jackson GOES OFF On NBA After Nikola Jokic WINS MVP AWARD OVER Joel Embiid - YouTube

FOLLOW MY PATREON FOR EARLY ACCESS TO VIDEOS AND EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS:https://www.patreon.com/chigssmoothJOIN MY DISCORD AND LETS CHAT:https://discord.gg/8VHzsgv...

Victor This Guy @This_guy
26 May, 02:13
I get it.....i too watch people NOT waking up. Frigging retards. But take solice in the FACT that we will be soo much better off....financially, morally, physically, spiritually, and personally. Nesara will cause u, and me, to be financially well in a big way. And because Nikola Tesla technology wlll replace oil and gas....there will be no rat race. We only work ourselves to death to pay for energy to heat and drive. And after Truth is revealed people will need some time to recover. Not like they can just go back to work...u can travel, or start ur own business. Relax.🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁♡♡♡