Martin Geddes @martingeddes
That we are watching a movie has to be made "subtly obvious". It has to be beyond doubt that it's fake else you'll piss of those who are awake; but you can't make it too fake, as those seeing the ruse need the face saving of it being subtle enough for them to feel they figured it out on their own and aren't stupid.
05:50 PM - May 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Anne Kats @anneanon1
25 May, 10:38
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Martin it is so hard to be light in the darkness i have noticed myself shutting my mind off like i dont want to know anymore so many people have died or been destroyed wtf is going to take to end this movie πŸ•ŠπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ₯²πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
25 May, 10:28
*as always

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
25 May, 10:21
I was wondering where all the post vids r like at the hospitals and sirvivor storys etc...
and great as all MG〰️ .πŸ™

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
25 May, 07:48
THE MIND IS A DIS -EASE....

Victor This Guy @This_guy
25 May, 06:55
Which is why i dont buy into the dead kids crap. I havent seen any....have u? Msm says so means nothing to me. A movie?.....yeah a fucking movie. And btw...hi Martin.πŸ™‚πŸ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸβ™‘β™‘β™‘

Bold Spear 777 @BoldSpear777
25 May, 06:54
NAILED IT! I am so tired of answering obvious common sense questions from ignorant people I shut down 3 SM accounts in the last 2 days! Time to sit back for a while and watch the show!

Bold Spear 777 @BoldSpear777
25 May, 06:56
In response Bold Spear 777 to his Publication
This is where I will be!

Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
25 May, 06:47
Just arrest people already! That will wake people up. How long do we have to wait until the country is totally destroyed?

Victor This Guy @This_guy
25 May, 07:00
In response Trump 2021 to his Publication
Its a controlled demolition by the white hats.....dont panic. It will look like the dems effed it all up to the mentally challenged. Multi-D Chess w/Military Planning at its Best. Expect a triple reverse mindfuck.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
25 May, 06:46
Thanks Martin.
Sometimes it is so hard, I literally have to bite my tongue.

Nada ... @Nada
25 May, 06:45
this movie brilliantly walks a very thin tight rope

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
25 May, 05:55
Ahhh, but do you think the current mask wearers will wake up enough now? Personally, I don't think they ever will.

USA DAR @buffaloalum
25 May, 10:12
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
If they’re still wearing a mask then it may as well be permanently sewed on. It’s not coming off.