Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
I was very calm when I was sentenced to cancer. But now, I'm surprised to see so many comments. I can't stop tears. It's not a fear of illness. Your kindness. It is a tear of gratitude. We will reply slowly while looking at the advice. Thank you for the beautiful big light. AU is a great place. Tears and runny nose don't stop。。。😭😭😭🙏💞
11:51 PM - May 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by Angelfeather555 in this post can reply
Lili MoM @LiliMoM
26 May, 01:55
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
■ FENBENDAZOLE PROTOCOL ■ 👈 👀

also go to NIH and type Ivermectin + cancer into the search box ... might also work on cdc site. It will blow your mind!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
25 May, 09:28
🙏 May God watch over you and bless you. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
E David (DavidQ762) Quammen @DavidQ762
25 May, 08:01

25 May, 07:30

25 May, 07:24

25 May, 07:22

25 May, 07:12
Just remembered! NUTS! Especially walnuts, peanuts and pecans.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
25 May, 06:44

04 June, 11:28
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
英語がわかりません。。。あなたがリンクを知っているなら、どうか私に知らせてください。

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
25 May, 04:50
I thought I responded to your post, but I can't find it. This cure is from someone who has helped people suffering from many different issues. I would try it if I had cancer.

Oxygen elixirs stops the spread of cancer immediately BUY OXY LIFEFORCE AND OXY DHQ
Oxy Life Force; https://www.gethealthyagai...
OxyDHQ: https://www.gethealthyagai...

Buy the book “Cancerfightingstrategies.com or .org” (11 programs for healing cancer –“knock your socks off powerful”
Please at least read the book. Prayer and love to you.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
25 May, 03:22
Praying that God heals you and comforts you 🙏😍

suZy Connolly @suZq14
25 May, 02:28
get frankincense oil, 5 drops in bath, no shampoos soap bubble bath/salts etc, bathe daily 40 mins plus and keep putting ears underwater. A mix of 40 drops chamomile 40 drops lavender and 20 drops frankincense added to 100ml unperfumed base cream/moisturiser and use all over body twice a day, sending love and prayers 🙏

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
25 May, 02:23
Prayers to Bless you and Heal you coming your way
✨💖🙏🙏🙏💖✨

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
25 May, 12:13
Big hug to you! Prayers for full recovery. 🙏❤️🙏

Jammer Cu!!en @Pctweaker8
25 May, 11:51
Praying for you!!for strength and wisdom, courage and most of all healing. check into the alkaline diet. Cancer and inflammation cannot live in alkaine environment. Second look at fenbenazole also a dog dewormer. might be able to get easier than ivermectin🙏🏻🙏🏻👍👍😁

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
25 May, 11:43
Sending thoughts love and prayers and also this, maybe it can help

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
maybe it can help
#1 Backyard Weed That Can Replace ALL Your Medications - YouTube

A powerful pesky weed can potentially replace all of your medications—and it’s probably growing in your backyard. DATA: https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper...

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
25 May, 03:16
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication
I ❤️ Dr. Berg. Very knowledgeable.

25 May, 10:51
Forgive me, but I forgot to mention the most important and best healing source; the Lord God. Through faith in His Son, and our Brother, the Anointed Yehoshua. (Whom many call by the mistranslated name; 'Jesus' - a name that''s only 400 years old.) He healed me from a deadly incident which put me in a coma for 6 weeks. In which I was declared dead 3 times. So I can assure you that He does still heal.

05 June, 12:23
In response E David (DavidQ762) Quammen to his Publication
あなたは神に選ばれた人です!あなたはとても強いです。あなたはとても親切です。たくさんの情報をありがとうございました。私はすべてを書き留めました。私はまた、私のPCへのリンクを保存しました。AUでたくさんの情報を受け取りました。信頼できる漢方医のアドバイスと治療を受けています。漢方医はAUで受け取った情報の正確さに驚いた。病気を知った後、私は食事を変えました。そして、私は多くの情報を持っているイベルメクチンを服用する予定です。あなたの優しさに心から感謝しています♥♥♥

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
25 May, 09:31
Praying for you.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
25 May, 09:27
🙏😤

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
25 May, 09:14
🙏

Peace Liberty QUE @Peace_Liberty_Q
25 May, 09:13
please research 👇
https://howtocure.com/apri...

Prayers 🙏🙏🙏

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
25 May, 10:12
In response Peace Liberty QUE to her Publication
A close friends mother cured her cancer with Apricot seeds. Also keep in mind, try to get your body to alkaline, diseases can’t live in alkaline.

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
25 May, 08:12
Anons are the best aren't they. I can see they covered it well. one place to maybe check out that i didn't see is truth about cancer. com. Keep your chin and vibes high that's important as well. Many have beat it and I believe you will as well. Much love, prayers, and a big hug sent your way.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
25 May, 08:09
Awww....GOD has YOU close to His heart. You are in HIS care ...not merely doctors. hugs💞🕊💞

Love Life @FullwithHope
25 May, 04:53
❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏 ❤️❤️❤️

Healing prayers and much more for you...

Claire Beadie @ScottishBraveheartDruze74
25 May, 04:14
Healing prayers up for your recovery beautiful soul 🙏 ❤️ God Bless xxx

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
25 May, 04:04
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏Praying for you

Nadia Naadje @Nadia
25 May, 03:28
In addition to the Ivermectin which I recommend you to start with, I had this saved from a patriot here on anonup a while back. Prayers sent and healing energy coming your way 🙏❤

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
27 May, 09:33
In response Nadia Naadje to her Publication
Would you happen to have the Ivermectin dosing for Cancer treatment? Thanks greatly...

Nadia Naadje @Nadia
25 May, 03:22
Try ivermectin 0.2 mg per kg of body weight for 5 days and then once a week. Dosage comes from a doctor here in the Netherlands it is a miracle cure for cancer.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
26 May, 04:27
In response Nadia Naadje to her Publication
Whenever someone says "Miracle Cure" - run.

Twentytwo GardenStreet @22GardenStreet
25 May, 03:15
God Bless you and heal you! Keep your vibes high and try everything with positive intentions. Praying for your complete healing and sending love ❤️ 🙏

... Fighter @Fighter
25 May, 02:29

... Fighter @Fighter
25 May, 02:31
In response ... Fighter to her Publication
It may be related

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
25 May, 02:00
❤️❤️❤️