Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
24 May, 11:51
I was very calm when I was sentenced to cancer. But now, I'm surprised to see so many comments. I can't stop tears. It's not a fear of illness. Your kindness. It is a tear of gratitude. We will reply slowly while looking at the advice. Thank you for the beautiful big light. AU is a great place. Tears and runny nose don't stopγ€‚γ€‚γ€‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ’ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadia Naadje @Nadia
In addition to the Ivermectin which I recommend you to start with, I had this saved from a patriot here on anonup a while back. Prayers sent and healing energy coming your way πŸ™β€
03:28 AM - May 25, 2022
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Nadia in this post can reply
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
27 May, 09:33
In response Nadia Naadje to her Publication
Would you happen to have the Ivermectin dosing for Cancer treatment? Thanks greatly...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadia Naadje @Nadia
28 May, 02:25
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Try ivermectin 0.2 mg per kg of body weight for 5 days and then once a week. Dosage comes from a doctor here in the Netherlands πŸ™β€