Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
24 May, 11:51
I was very calm when I was sentenced to cancer. But now, I'm surprised to see so many comments. I can't stop tears. It's not a fear of illness. Your kindness. It is a tear of gratitude. We will reply slowly while looking at the advice. Thank you for the beautiful big light. AU is a great place. Tears and runny nose don't stopใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
E David (DavidQ762) Quammen @DavidQ762
Forgive me, but I forgot to mention the most important and best healing source; the Lord God. Through faith in His Son, and our Brother, the Anointed Yehoshua. (Whom many call by the mistranslated name; 'Jesus' - a name that''s only 400 years old.) He healed me from a deadly incident which put me in a coma for 6 weeks. In which I was declared dead 3 times. So I can assure you that He does still heal.
10:51 AM - May 25, 2022
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DavidQ762 in this post can reply
Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
05 June, 12:23
In response E David (DavidQ762) Quammen to his Publication
ใ‚ใชใŸใฏ็ฅžใซ้ธใฐใ‚ŒใŸไบบใงใ™๏ผใ‚ใชใŸใฏใจใฆใ‚‚ๅผทใ„ใงใ™ใ€‚ใ‚ใชใŸใฏใจใฆใ‚‚่ฆชๅˆ‡ใงใ™ใ€‚ใŸใใ•ใ‚“ใฎๆƒ…ๅ ฑใ‚’ใ‚ใ‚ŠใŒใจใ†ใ”ใ–ใ„ใพใ—ใŸใ€‚็งใฏใ™ในใฆใ‚’ๆ›ธใ็•™ใ‚ใพใ—ใŸใ€‚็งใฏใพใŸใ€็งใฎPCใธใฎใƒชใƒณใ‚ฏใ‚’ไฟๅญ˜ใ—ใพใ—ใŸใ€‚AUใงใŸใใ•ใ‚“ใฎๆƒ…ๅ ฑใ‚’ๅ—ใ‘ๅ–ใ‚Šใพใ—ใŸใ€‚ไฟก้ ผใงใใ‚‹ๆผขๆ–นๅŒปใฎใ‚ขใƒ‰ใƒใ‚คใ‚นใจๆฒป็™‚ใ‚’ๅ—ใ‘ใฆใ„ใพใ™ใ€‚ๆผขๆ–นๅŒปใฏAUใงๅ—ใ‘ๅ–ใฃใŸๆƒ…ๅ ฑใฎๆญฃ็ขบใ•ใซ้ฉšใ„ใŸใ€‚็—…ๆฐ—ใ‚’็ŸฅใฃใŸๅพŒใ€็งใฏ้ฃŸไบ‹ใ‚’ๅค‰ใˆใพใ—ใŸใ€‚ใใ—ใฆใ€็งใฏๅคšใใฎๆƒ…ๅ ฑใ‚’ๆŒใฃใฆใ„ใ‚‹ใ‚คใƒ™ใƒซใƒกใ‚ฏใƒใƒณใ‚’ๆœ็”จใ™ใ‚‹ไบˆๅฎšใงใ™ใ€‚ใ‚ใชใŸใฎๅ„ชใ—ใ•ใซๅฟƒใ‹ใ‚‰ๆ„Ÿ่ฌใ—ใฆใ„ใพใ™โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
E David (DavidQ762) Quammen @DavidQ762
05 June, 09:18
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Wish that I could understand the writing...