Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
24 May, 11:51
I was very calm when I was sentenced to cancer. But now, I'm surprised to see so many comments. I can't stop tears. It's not a fear of illness. Your kindness. It is a tear of gratitude. We will reply slowly while looking at the advice. Thank you for the beautiful big light. AU is a great place. Tears and runny nose don't stop。。。😭😭😭🙏💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
E David (DavidQ762) Quammen @DavidQ762
25 May, 10:51
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Forgive me, but I forgot to mention the most important and best healing source; the Lord God. Through faith in His Son, and our Brother, the Anointed Yehoshua. (Whom many call by the mistranslated name; 'Jesus' - a name that''s only 400 years old.) He healed me from a deadly incident which put me in a coma for 6 weeks. In which I was declared dead 3 times. So I can assure you that He does still heal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
あなたは神に選ばれた人です!あなたはとても強いです。あなたはとても親切です。たくさんの情報をありがとうございました。私はすべてを書き留めました。私はまた、私のPCへのリンクを保存しました。AUでたくさんの情報を受け取りました。信頼できる漢方医のアドバイスと治療を受けています。漢方医はAUで受け取った情報の正確さに驚いた。病気を知った後、私は食事を変えました。そして、私は多くの情報を持っているイベルメクチンを服用する予定です。あなたの優しさに心から感謝しています♥♥♥
12:23 AM - Jun 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Angelfeather555 in this post can reply
E David (DavidQ762) Quammen @DavidQ762
05 June, 09:18
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Wish that I could understand the writing...

05 June, 09:29
In response E David (DavidQ762) Quammen to his Publication
You are the one chosen by God! You are so strong. You are so kind.Thank you for the message that gives me courage. Thank you for a lot of information. I wrote down everything. I also saved the link to my PC. I received a lot of information at AU. I have the advice and treatment of a trusted Chinese medicine doctor. The Chinese medicine doctor was surprised at the accuracy of the information received by AU. After learning about my illness, I changed my diet. And I plan to take ivermectin, which has a lot of information. Thank you very much for your kindness.🤗💞✨💖✨💞