Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
24 May, 11:51
I was very calm when I was sentenced to cancer. But now, I'm surprised to see so many comments. I can't stop tears. It's not a fear of illness. Your kindness. It is a tear of gratitude. We will reply slowly while looking at the advice. Thank you for the beautiful big light. AU is a great place. Tears and runny nose don't stop。。。😭😭😭🙏💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
25 May, 06:44
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
英語がわかりません。。。あなたがリンクを知っているなら、どうか私に知らせてください。
11:28 PM - Jun 04, 2022
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Angelfeather555 in this post can reply
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
05 June, 01:12
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
bing.com に行き、日本で入手可能なフェンベンダゾールで入力する

1つ以上のリンクがあなたを助けるはずです。

https://www4.bing.com/?form=DCDN

05 June, 02:11
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Thank you for your reply. Fenbendazole and ivermectin are rarely used in Japan. And it's very expensive. I ordered ivermectin abroad. Major Patriot and truth kitty. I want to know the meaning of this post.The captured image cannot be used by the translator。。。😢 I want to know the link. Please let me know if you know. When I was on Twitter, I was following Major Patriot.