Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
It’s gotten to the point .... with so many false flags.... and crisis actors etc... that when I hear about an elementary school massacre .... I just pause.... cus who knows if it even real.

Sad sad state we have gotten into with this matrix they are pushing us into.

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»
10:21 PM - May 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
25 May, 09:26
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Same

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
aaron scott donated @ehehron
25 May, 01:43
same...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
25 May, 12:29
Very sad and with Anons and patriots figuring out what happens in a matter of hours or days, It's pretty apparent the FBI is complicit with it.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
25 May, 09:17
I feel like my empathy card is being yanked around! I hate that I now pause my emotions instead of just having a natural reaction to things like this! Makes me feel like a horrible person that i would even question this incident being real!

25 May, 11:10
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
Completely get what you are saying, @qduck , as it is the Spirit of our Lord and Creator toward His Creation inside of us that cause us to be empathetic toward what most likely has come from the pit of hell itself.

Hold the Line, Sister. He is faithful, and even within His Word we see many examples of hell operating through man/woman. Yet, our Hope is in Him, and the gates of Hell will NOT prevail.

"Vengeance is Mine', says the Lord.

Our hearts break even as The Christ wept over His friend, yet we pray to Him to comfort those families who have lost loved ones (if indeed, they have), and then we continue occupying via prayer until He comes.

God bless you, Sis, and know that He has us all, even as it is written.

#GodWins

Claire Beadie @ScottishBraveheartDruze74
25 May, 04:33
Well said and I agree.
It was such a deep pain to find out that the so called government encouraged the criminal who murdered the school teacher and children of Dunblane Scotland also.
These people are sick

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
25 May, 03:45
It’s funny Fox news last night actually were talking a little about how it seems a little suspicious with the details they haven’t released yet. Almost like they were trying to put that thought exactly in normies heads to click, and since we know that the good guys are controlling the media to wake people up both with exposing the media as liars/traitors but also on some things forcing them to plant some truth finally, it makes you wonder even more. I hope it is lie on this one especially to be honest.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
25 May, 03:32
OMG same! πŸ₯Ί

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
25 May, 02:05
i agree with you... I was called delusional today for just posting this meme.. I didn't even feel any urge to respond.

25 May, 11:17
In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication
total agreement, @Lauren , and appreciate your confirmation more than I can fully express.

Your meme PERFECTLY demonstrates what I'm sensing in my Spirit.

May the Truth be made known asap, and may the evil ones find themselves with the same fate as Haman of old.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
25 May, 11:42
In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication
Their Goal! People need to wake up. Including the Minion Professional Basketball Coaches that are just being β€œUsed” by the Globalists. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
25 May, 01:56
I agree and the minute it happened they went right after the 2A. That's a pattern and an agenda.

God Wins donated @GR2021
25 May, 01:56
Is it another Sandy Hook? News manipulation has become so easy. if true, any witnesses would have put it out on social media by now. No witness accounts on social media but fake news is all over. If true, prayers for all those involved.

25 May, 11:45
In response God Wins to her Publication
exactly right @gr2021 ! I don't watch 'mainstream news', but my 91yo Vet dad does, so I caught a clip playing on FAUX news that showed a little boy just casually crossing the street from the school at least 15 yards from his parents who were following him.
Kids naturally cling to their parents in frightening situations.
I'm so ready for the STING to show up and these perpetrators to be put on full display as the evil satanists [they] in essence, are.

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
25 May, 11:52
In response God Wins to her Publication
I have had similar questions.Why Uvalde? Close to the border? Why 14 and 1? Symbolism? There should be a lot of funerals soon. If true event, my deepest apologies and condolences to those who are suffering great losses.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
25 May, 12:48
Glad to hear I wasn't the only one.

Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
25 May, 12:38
pretty much what I said to people at work. I said most of it probably isnt true and I pay it no attention.

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
25 May, 12:22
It's sad because I dont even care anymore. I know it's a scheme to grab our guns. It's terrible and unnecessary that people had to die, but....I know what's really up.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 May, 12:11
Same here and we had best stay hard on GOP to prevent gun laws, that is what they are after our guns, children, and freedoms.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
24 May, 11:39
my dad asked me if it was even real when he found out about it

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
24 May, 11:34
Me too but I’m extremely sad right now because I don’t believe anything anymore. Yet if it is true then I feel like a horrrible person. I guess this is what they strive for, for us to be divided even in our own souls.

KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
24 May, 11:32
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

The Belfast Danimal @BelfastDanimal
24 May, 11:27
β€œSad sad state we have gotten into with this matrix they are pushing us into.”

Jody Donohue @Jody
24 May, 11:21
These days I’m scratching my watch and winding my butt. This is tragic 😭

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
24 May, 10:45
I was just thinking the same thing when I heard about the shooting. Sadly, I told hubby, "PLEASE, they expect us to believe that garbage. Nothing they say is real. Probably a bunch of crisis actors so Biden can push a gun bill." Hubby said, "you know several children were killed right?". I said "yeah, like the Challenger explosion and Sandy Hook, they're all still alive." I couldn't help it. The words just flew right out of my mouth.

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
25 May, 12:42
In response Made In America to her Publication
You speak the truth. They threw in that he killed his grandmother first, when at Sandy Hook they said he killed his mother first. It didn't happen. People have to be shown. We need to go back to Columbine. The ones mother only talked to Oprah. And the police waited over 3 1/2 hrs to go in. BS.

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
25 May, 06:49
In response Made In America to her Publication
So you are saying this could all be a made up? I am so confused as to what to believe any more.