Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
24 May, 10:21
It’s gotten to the point .... with so many false flags.... and crisis actors etc... that when I hear about an elementary school massacre .... I just pause.... cus who knows if it even real.

Sad sad state we have gotten into with this matrix they are pushing us into.

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior @QDuck
I feel like my empathy card is being yanked around! I hate that I now pause my emotions instead of just having a natural reaction to things like this! Makes me feel like a horrible person that i would even question this incident being real!
09:17 AM - May 25, 2022
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QDuck in this post can reply
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
25 May, 11:10
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
Completely get what you are saying, @qduck , as it is the Spirit of our Lord and Creator toward His Creation inside of us that cause us to be empathetic toward what most likely has come from the pit of hell itself.

Hold the Line, Sister. He is faithful, and even within His Word we see many examples of hell operating through man/woman. Yet, our Hope is in Him, and the gates of Hell will NOT prevail.

"Vengeance is Mine', says the Lord.

Our hearts break even as The Christ wept over His friend, yet we pray to Him to comfort those families who have lost loved ones (if indeed, they have), and then we continue occupying via prayer until He comes.

God bless you, Sis, and know that He has us all, even as it is written.

#GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
25 May, 12:58
Thank you for your kind amazing words. There are so few of us that can speak on/of this, without judgement! I appreciate your post and will reread it as necessary. God Bless! πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

Selah 321 @Selah
25 May, 01:15
BeautifulπŸ•Š