Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
24 May, 10:21
It’s gotten to the point .... with so many false flags.... and crisis actors etc... that when I hear about an elementary school massacre .... I just pause.... cus who knows if it even real.

Sad sad state we have gotten into with this matrix they are pushing us into.

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @GR2021
Is it another Sandy Hook? News manipulation has become so easy. if true, any witnesses would have put it out on social media by now. No witness accounts on social media but fake news is all over. If true, prayers for all those involved.
01:56 AM - May 25, 2022
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GR2021 in this post can reply
Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
25 May, 11:52
In response God Wins to her Publication
I have had similar questions.Why Uvalde? Close to the border? Why 14 and 1? Symbolism? There should be a lot of funerals soon. If true event, my deepest apologies and condolences to those who are suffering great losses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
25 May, 11:45
In response God Wins to her Publication
exactly right @gr2021 ! I don't watch 'mainstream news', but my 91yo Vet dad does, so I caught a clip playing on FAUX news that showed a little boy just casually crossing the street from the school at least 15 yards from his parents who were following him.
Kids naturally cling to their parents in frightening situations.
I'm so ready for the STING to show up and these perpetrators to be put on full display as the evil satanists [they] in essence, are.