Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 May, 03:35
Goal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Let Nana go back for a quandary on something else.
No, not running down the Bible at all, while I do think tho that it has been manipulated & parts purposely left out but,

Yrs ago when I had a NDE & I first came out of it I felt like I needed to tell the world what it was really like when you leave this Earth suit, but I fairly rapidly discovered that if kept telling my truth to ppl they would most likely lock me away & I stopped telling it.

In the last 3+yrs now God has allowed me to be in His presence again & connect directly to what I call His God consciousness.

He gave me a message a couple yrs ago in a wide awake vision that I have been sharing & also sharing the other visions & remote viewings & other things that have ben happening to me.

Many ppl call me demon possessed now & try to say I am fooled by satan. I say NO, I know the truth of what we are. Why would ppl believe the visions of ppl in the Bible but not now?
That is my question. Who can verify one over the
04:12 PM - May 24, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
24 May, 10:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
people today believe those in the bible now but those who went through it back in those times had people calling them crazy just like you do, i expect. had they believed noah, there would have been more boats on the water😊. ignore the naysayers❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 May, 11:15
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
I am sure that is so, probably even worse some were killed for saying some of the things they tried to tell others.
I have read stories of family members the last few years actually trying to put ppl that have had a NDE telling about it in mental facilities before.
That is so awful to me, I am pretty sure the God was not too happy about it either. They, like me just stopped telling it.

Up until all this started a little over 3 yrs ago I felt really guilty for not continuing to tell everyone I met, I only told family members and close frens after that and I felt like I had let God down.

I felt like he sent me back with one job, just one job to do and I had failed. I had accomplished part of what I asked to come back for, to wake my family up to what was really important in life, but I had failed the rest. I guess that is why Now I dont really give a shit what anyone thinks now and I just tell it.

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
24 May, 09:06
Dear Nana, please ignore those pinheads and keep sharing your stories with us. If they pay attention, they will hear Father God’s messages. He speaks to each one of us in many ways. Today, a car cut me off in front, and I started cursing until i read his license plate “CHANGES”. Very timely in my life now. I thanked God and apologized for my sailor language (I am a Navy mom 😬). May by ypu bringing up your point and I sharing my story like many ithers, someone reading this message, will benefit from it. i love you Nana! Thanks for helping humanity. 😘🇺🇸❤️

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
Dear Nana, please ignore those pinheads and keep sharing your stories with us. If they pay attention, they will hear Father God’s messages. He speaks to each one of us in many ways. Today, a car cut me off in front, and I started cursing until i read his license plate “CHANGES”. Very timely in my life now. I thanked God and apologized for my sailor language (I am a Navy mom 😬). May by ypu bringing up your point and I sharing my story like many ithers, someone reading this message, will benefit from it. i love you Nana! Thanks for helping humanity. 😘🇺🇸❤️

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52

24 May, 10:55
In response Ana Gonzalez to her Publication
That is awesome hun, I used to do the same thing and I used to always be in a hurry to get around cars on the road then I did a lot of thinking about why I was there and where God wanted me to be and maybe I was supposed to be right where I was instead of rush up ahead.
Crazy ppl cutting you off is upsetting tho and most dangerous as well.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
24 May, 08:18
You are a Godsend Nana, don't every forget that!
Tell your stories, truths, experiences...
I have many myself...it's hard to let your guard down and open up about miraculous things in your lifetime, especially if the people hearing don't even believe in God.
That's where we come in, even if it's just a nudge..let them think what they will and maybe, just maybe they will hear his voice as well..Now that's a GOAL🙌

God bless you always...💞🙏

24 May, 11:17
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
😘💜

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
24 May, 06:08
Thank you, for what you share, Nana. I haven’t had a NDE, but, back in 2012, I witnessed the evil on both sides, and tried to share what I had seen with family and friends — I was shunned. I now believe it was a nudge by God to get closer to Him. I implored Him to lead me to the truth, and to somehow save this Country. He first led me to 2 Chronicles 7-14, then to deeper prayer and to prophecies, both old and more recent. I kept digging, and asking questions, and God kept leading me to more truth. I am so grateful He lead me here. On my journey, I tried to share what I had learned with family and friends, but, again, I have been mostly shunned. I too have been accused of being deceived by demons. I’ve also been told that I’m going to Hell. Good thing I only answer to God on my attempts to do His Will. We can’t force people to see the light. I personally think their judgment comes from fear. IMO, all we can do is pray, and continue to try to put light and love into the world.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
24 May, 06:08
Thank you, for what you share, Nana. I haven’t had a NDE, but, back in 2012, I witnessed the evil on both sides, and tried to share what I had seen with family and friends — I was shunned. I now believe it was a nudge by God to get closer to Him. I implored Him to lead me to the truth, and to somehow save this Country. He first led me to 2 Chronicles 7-14, then to deeper prayer and to prophecies, both old and more recent. I kept digging, and asking questions, and God kept leading me to more truth. I am so grateful He lead me here. On my journey, I tried to share what I had learned with family and friends, but, again, I have been mostly shunned. I too have been accused of being deceived by demons. I’ve also been told that I’m going to Hell. Good thing I only answer to God on my attempts to do His Will. We can’t force people to see the light. I personally think their judgment comes from fear. IMO, all we can do is pray, and continue to try to put light and love into the world.

24 May, 11:21
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Thank you for sharing to hun, I believe that you are right the react out of fear but I do believe that we will have that veil lifted more soon and the frequency changes and changes in the poisons like chemtrails and things will make a huge difference in them being able to set their fear based beliefs aside and lift the top off that box satan has prisoned them in.

Other Half @Otherhalf
24 May, 05:20
I believe you and would love to hear more about what you were told.

FYI: I have also had direct contact from time to time over the past 6 years, and I totally understand why you choose to keep it under your hat. Most people seem to either think I am kidding myself or that I am nuts. Makes me not really want to talk about it much.

24 May, 05:32
In response Other Half to her Publication
Nana totally understands but I think that now is the time that God wants his ppl to tell their truths about it.
Others that are like you and me need to see that they are not alone and they need to share their truths as well.
Are their fakes online? Sure but most ppl can spot them right away. Nana would like to hear when ever you would like to speak on it.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
24 May, 05:12
Dearest Nana, please ignore them, we here your family understand and love you!!!! keeping sharing!!! pretty please.

24 May, 05:24
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
I wont stop I just think it is something to think about.
I think that many are so locked into the version of the Bible and meanings of the words that have been taught to us that they have lost sight of God still being with us and real.

Many will take one single verse and only see the meaning of what they have been taught and instead of learning and expanding their relationship with him they just jump to a conclusion that EVERYTHING outside of that tunnel view is satan, when imho a lot of that fear based religion was satan's doing to start with by way of manipulation of God's word and books of recounts.
They tend to use a very wide paint brush for everything and everyone.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
24 May, 05:12
Gosh, I love you Nana. You are a truth teller. And God is using you to bring souls to him. I know this in my soul.💗🙏

24 May, 05:15
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Well idk if I am saving anyone but I ask him everyday to just use me up.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
24 May, 04:53
Our soul IS wearing a body suit
We will change in a twinkling of an eye
When we are raptured into Heaven

When Q first come out it was said by a
" friend " timelines ... begats ... and some of their personal situations were altered to protect certain souls and stories. 😉
Women had no rights back then .. some were highly protected with name changes.
Especially the women of the Tribe
The bible is a written factual story ordained By God.
It doesn't show everything just as books today are high lighting the lives or stories
The day to day details are not included.
The whole life of Jesus and the biblical days
was important ... though it was not ALL placed in the written word.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
24 May, 04:58
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
God is speaking to many through visions and dreams ...
In these days of reflection ... What God speaks to you is as important or even more important because He is speaking to You directly. About You ... about your life and choices. God can and is talking to those who will listen.

arba happihr @arba
24 May, 04:24
The best I can do these days is to share when asked.
So when people wake up it will be on God's time, not their time?
I hear everything happens on God's time.
I feel for people who are not willing to even research
No even to just see if what I say is real or not

I once had a customer hand me a slip of paper that said,
check out Tesla.
That is when I found out about Tesla that was like 2008.
Then I learned about this old series call HEROES( humans with special talents. Now I want to Beam
I love your stories. I find them helpful. Thanks

24 May, 05:08
In response arba happihr to her Publication
😘💜

Just Diana @Diana19
24 May, 04:23
🌹Nana, pay no mind to all the hawg wash, Look at what ppl were like when WE all tried to tell them that the jab was poison, and could kill them. They screamed obscenities at us for not wearing a mask. When someone speaks in the Name of Our Lord, if they find it resonates, they shouldn't say cruel things or try to embarrass you. What I have heard lots of times if it resonates with you then it's meant to be a message directly to you, if not it's someone else's mail. You are a beautiful loving patriot. You have a gentle way about you.. Now as far as satan...lol Oh heck, he'd kidnap you and then call your family and tell them where he dropped you off at.. Satan wants those who are fence sitting, when WE are asked who do you want to follow, We know where WE want to be. Like you, I'd prefer to be with Jesus but I would stay awhile longer and help make a New Earth.🌹❤️🌹✨✨✨✨✨✨💫💫💫

24 May, 05:14
In response Just Diana to her Publication
Thank you hun, Nana has never been a fence sitter I guess.
Logic also has played a large part in everything I do tho. and I can only logically surmise that if there were so many more books of the Bible and so many more ppl with contact with God and Jesus and visions that the Jesuits had to have purposefully crafted our translated version with a purpose in mind and it appears to me to be a fear based purpose.
The God that I felt was the most loving being you could not even imagine, Love and Goodness, it simply imitates from Him.

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
24 May, 05:14
In response Just Diana to her Publication
Beautifully stated, Diana.:)

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
24 May, 04:20
What if GOD put a Quantum Holographic Crypto Algorithm in the Bible which self corrects the Bible, no matter the language, and restores all the original books? From any bible in the world, all lies revealed..

My understanding is, it's there, and Mankind only now, has the Technology to decipher it.

24 May, 05:34
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
Nana is excited to see all that will be revealed from what has been found.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
24 May, 05:57
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
Its there. No technology required, just the Holy Spirit.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
24 May, 04:16
Same Nana Same. 💞