Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 May, 03:35
Goal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 May, 04:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Let Nana go back for a quandary on something else.
No, not running down the Bible at all, while I do think tho that it has been manipulated & parts purposely left out but,

Yrs ago when I had a NDE & I first came out of it I felt like I needed to tell the world what it was really like when you leave this Earth suit, but I fairly rapidly discovered that if kept telling my truth to ppl they would most likely lock me away & I stopped telling it.

In the last 3+yrs now God has allowed me to be in His presence again & connect directly to what I call His God consciousness.

He gave me a message a couple yrs ago in a wide awake vision that I have been sharing & also sharing the other visions & remote viewings & other things that have ben happening to me.

Many ppl call me demon possessed now & try to say I am fooled by satan. I say NO, I know the truth of what we are. Why would ppl believe the visions of ppl in the Bible but not now?
That is my question. Who can verify one over the

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Other Half @Otherhalf
24 May, 05:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I believe you and would love to hear more about what you were told.

FYI: I have also had direct contact from time to time over the past 6 years, and I totally understand why you choose to keep it under your hat. Most people seem to either think I am kidding myself or that I am nuts. Makes me not really want to talk about it much.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana totally understands but I think that now is the time that God wants his ppl to tell their truths about it.
Others that are like you and me need to see that they are not alone and they need to share their truths as well.
Are their fakes online? Sure but most ppl can spot them right away. Nana would like to hear when ever you would like to speak on it.
05:32 PM - May 24, 2022
In response Other Half to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Other Half @Otherhalf
24 May, 05:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thanks. Let’s just say he’s awesome and humble and grateful and sorry this has been so hard for us.

We did what we came to do and now we have to get the heck out of Dodge, but I guess none of us remember how exactly. Seems like we are getting help though, and I am very hopeful that we all will get to a happy world soon.

To your point about the Bible, I asked what’s up with it (and other holy books). Answer was that they were written by men but based on something real. However, thanks to the interpretations coming through humans, some is right and some not. Kind of like if I write about my experiences, it goes through the filter of my understanding.

Love is by far the biggest lesson of Creation, so anything that ignores that is not “of God.” At least, not anymore.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 May, 11:40
In response Other Half to her Publication
😘💜🙏😇