Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
25 May, 09:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judi jones @justj88
25 May, 05:45
ok so whats with the blue ticks and the stars ....people to follow ? with the right info ? best to repost ..hitting the nail on the head and not highlighting things that the bad guys r doing ??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
25 May, 06:15
In response judi jones to her Publication
Hi Judi. The blue ticks are for people that have been verified via the donate/paypal feature. The stars indicate the amount.

I was just curious if you follow 42 people on purpose or no reason and that’s just the amount of people you’ve followed so far (just that number 42 follows me at ther moment)

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
25 May, 02:01
1776 Vibes

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
24 May, 10:21
if there is threat of nuclear war the billionaires are going to dig in there claws and it will be the end…

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
24 May, 10:19
if there is threat of nuclear war the billionaires are going to dig in there claws and it will be the end…

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
24 May, 10:18

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
24 May, 10:17

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
24 May, 09:15
Not so patient these days my friend. Let's go.

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
24 May, 08:56
Eyes on the prize.

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
24 May, 10:02
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
24 May, 08:04
Are we there yet..???? Feels like 1776🇺🇸

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
24 May, 07:27
What is your weight now to your goal of 177.6 lbs?

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
24 May, 07:16
$93 to go

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
24 May, 08:05
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
What is Silver doing? Would you happen to know?? TY🙂

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
24 May, 07:06
Forgive my ignorance as an aussie, but i assume this is a reference to those brave men who pretty much saved the world with that one document that year????

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
24 May, 08:08
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
You're not ignorant..never ever Lovey!💞
and Yes, you are correct it means FREEDOM 7/4/1776

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
24 May, 06:19
FG&C
FREEDOM.

🙏✝️🇺🇸🦅

1776 ... @IGG1776
24 May, 06:11
FREEDOM 🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
24 May, 05:44
How's the weight goal of 177.6? update?

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
24 May, 05:34
TS 3:35>533

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 May, 05:33
That was my goal for AU when I first joined here. Kept it for awhile, then decided to keep following back. For TS, though, it's a little chaotic for me (the alerts), so am probably going to choose 450. But if I change my mind later, will go up to 1111 or maybe even back to 1776 again if I can manage it better. Love all that year represents! Wish I could time-travel back for a while and listen to our Founding Fathers discuss everything in a pub somewhere. :)

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
24 May, 05:17
My protocol for today in Texas. 1 state, 1 county at at time. #vote
#localelections equals #nationimpact

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
24 May, 05:07
goal is sub 200 by your 1776 ✅

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
24 May, 04:23
ha. reminds me of this

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 May, 04:12
Let Nana go back for a quandary on something else.
No, not running down the Bible at all, while I do think tho that it has been manipulated & parts purposely left out but,

Yrs ago when I had a NDE & I first came out of it I felt like I needed to tell the world what it was really like when you leave this Earth suit, but I fairly rapidly discovered that if kept telling my truth to ppl they would most likely lock me away & I stopped telling it.

In the last 3+yrs now God has allowed me to be in His presence again & connect directly to what I call His God consciousness.

He gave me a message a couple yrs ago in a wide awake vision that I have been sharing & also sharing the other visions & remote viewings & other things that have ben happening to me.

Many ppl call me demon possessed now & try to say I am fooled by satan. I say NO, I know the truth of what we are. Why would ppl believe the visions of ppl in the Bible but not now?
That is my question. Who can verify one over the

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
24 May, 09:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Dear Nana, please ignore those pinheads and keep sharing your stories with us. If they pay attention, they will hear Father God’s messages. He speaks to each one of us in many ways. Today, a car cut me off in front, and I started cursing until i read his license plate “CHANGES”. Very timely in my life now. I thanked God and apologized for my sailor language (I am a Navy mom 😬). May by ypu bringing up your point and I sharing my story like many ithers, someone reading this message, will benefit from it. i love you Nana! Thanks for helping humanity. 😘🇺🇸❤️

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
24 May, 10:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
people today believe those in the bible now but those who went through it back in those times had people calling them crazy just like you do, i expect. had they believed noah, there would have been more boats on the water😊. ignore the naysayers❤️

... Fighter @Fighter
24 May, 04:14

Dennis Gallant @Dengalla
24 May, 04:09
SO, Trump is SEGREGATING TS users!!!!!!!! WTF! Certian (people) get (special) offers and others DON'T?????? ALL PEOPLE SHOULD BE TREATED EQUALLY!

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
24 May, 04:05

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
24 May, 04:03

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
24 May, 04:04
Soooo whatcha think about TS censorship?
This was slapped with a SENSITIVE CONTENT OVERLAY ?!?

Dennis Gallant @Dengalla
24 May, 04:11
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
Truth Social IS NO BETTER THAN TWITTER! FUCK TRUTH SOCIAL.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
24 May, 04:00
Hope you have a backup mouse after scrolling thru all that lol

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
24 May, 03:59
Home