Martin Geddes @martingeddes
My thought for the day... you have to do what is right for YOU in this war, and be "appropriately selfish" at times (as well as nobly selfless). Beware generic exhortations to fight that might not apply to YOUR situation.

So yes, we may be in the build up to the "big push" to take terrain and wake up normies. But for me personally, I have been at it in public nonstop for 4+ years, dealt with all kinds of crazy stuff offstage, and the signs of burnout are getting too hard to ignore.

An ex-military friend just called me and said you need to take the arrows out of your back before you run around getting hit by more arrows. So people are messaging and mailing me asking why I'm not rushing to VPN my way into Truth Social, and it's because I am finite, and basic everyday things now need my attention and energy.

We are also being drained by the dying energy-harvesting processes of the old world, which have not yet collapsed. Don't succumb to self-harm right before our final victory.
12:25 PM - May 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
26 May, 08:31
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Circle the Wagons!
Remove the arrows!
Power up!
We are almost there.
God Almighty has our backs!
Recharge!
Wagon Ho!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 May, 12:21
💯Truth! Those of us on TS can share you over there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
22 May, 09:58
Agree! Social media is sucking the life out of me and giving false expectations that heighten my anxiety. Taking a step back to try and replenish and pray this comes to an end soon

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
22 May, 10:00
In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication
We have a looong way to go.

Just saying

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
22 May, 07:32
Martin thank you for sharing. We strongly relate to what you’ve said. I hope you realise, the fact that you recognised signs of burnout and are attending to everyday things are an indication of great inner strength. :)

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
21 May, 10:51
I think it might actually be a morale boost for you. Your reach was far and wide and your words are impactful. The accounts on TS aren't your enemy, they are your allies.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
21 May, 09:00
TS seems to be alternative to twatter. We get Trump here and he has not had much lately.

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
21 May, 08:46
Hurting (wounded) people, hurt (wound) people... Yes, it is extremely important to take the time - when required, and possible - to heal!! We don't need to be shooting each other, which happens accidently when people are too exhausted and worn out to see straight.

amy lilley @amylilley
21 May, 07:20
Amen Martin, proceeding forward with wisdom and grace is the only way at this point. As I write this, I am exhausted and can barely wait to crawl into bed. Prayers abound, we are at such an intense and obvious crossroad🐸🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸😇😎

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
21 May, 07:17
Think of how far we've come ❤🙏🙌. I read our world has tried to succeed in this process time and again...and this time we did it 😊 Revolution met Evolution & found the God Solution 🙏🤗

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
21 May, 07:02
Poetic truth. Stay strong Martin, we are all crossing this finish line together
❤️🙏🏻

American Girl @Americangirl
21 May, 06:25

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
21 May, 05:54
Monumental Fren, and Timely
❤️

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
21 May, 05:33
I agree, Martin. I haven’t been able to watch/read any news lately. I need to focus on keeping my frequency high because it was getting too hard to do so. The only thing I login to see now is VK’s timeline on AU because it’s uplifting. Hopefully I’ll be able to watch the end with everyone else but for now I need to step back. More power to those that are still fighting the great fight🙌

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
21 May, 04:52
wise words. its a marathon not a sprint. you cant help anyone unless you help yoursef first. stay strong and healthy mind body and soul. 👍🙏💪

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
21 May, 03:56
I almost always find your last sentences, the conclusions, the summary of your thoughts... the most intense and to the point. Also this time the quintessence is in the last paragraph! Nice!!

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
21 May, 03:48
💥 Navigating Reality -We ARE A Slave To The Mind (Matrix)💥

Advanced knowledge to expand your consciousness + energy out of the DRAMA of human suffering of the lower warlike mind/animal soul and into a new unlimited state of being. In this video (below)I share truths that will set your spirit free!

I talk about what Awakening truly means by using the symbolism in Alien films. Awakening is like REALizing you are experiencing an alien invasion. These aliens or inorganic beings use THOUGHT to invade our consciousness. We experience these beings as "voices." These voices end up turning into programming which limits our energy and personal reality.

To truly awaken is to become aware of your programming and to transcend this limited inherited human mind full of voices and negative belief systems. We wouldn't be having thoughts if there wasn't something listening to them, which is the OBSERVER... our true self - consciousness and energy.

https://youtu.be/rXrNVL8I_...

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
21 May, 03:23
"Self-preservation" is Job 1. All else after.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
21 May, 03:09
Also....finish the battle all the way personally by taking back all that was killed stolen or destroyed by the evil one.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
21 May, 03:02
REST UP, & CHARGE UP !
WWG1WGA 🐸

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
21 May, 02:46
I truly appreciate you, Martin.
Your sage advice always hits home.
🙏❤️🕊️

Victor This Guy @This_guy
21 May, 02:18
Yes...its a personal journey we take alone....regardless of how many loved ones we have.🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁

Pink Totter @Totter
21 May, 02:04
We are running a marathon, not a sprint. No one wants to win the first place, we go through this together. Take your time, enjoy the scenery, when it gets tough take a break... restore.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
21 May, 02:02
I was edging that way. We are up against a strong adversary. Evil can and will attack us. It’s definitely a spiritual battle. I pray every day for a hedge of protection. Our thoughts should stay lazer focused on God and all that is good while rebuking the enemy. #GodWins 🕊

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
21 May, 01:59
THIS pretty much says it! ThanQ.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
21 May, 01:55
that rite MG
We sat through and rode hard in this rodeo
have 2 stay for the ending
other wise its for NOT!
onto Victory! sir✌️

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
21 May, 01:47
This really resonates with me Martin, I always appreciate your raw honesty and perspective.

Those of us who have been at it for years are exhausted and at least for me personally I am fending off daily draining attacks from sleeping family that are just nasty, hurtful, brutal and getting worse. They have been caught up in the world spinning out of control and can't see anything but doom, gloom, and misery and it seems their goal to attack others with their negativity and try to bring me down with them. I try anf try but they refuse to see anything, especially if it's positive. It's like floating in the ocean, tired from treading water and rhey are pulling my legs trying to pull me under. 😔 I refuse to let them, it's a constant battle. The personal cost of this war is high indeed. I find myself having to unplug and retreat to meditation and silence just to recenter. I don't think it's selfish to try and protect your soul so that you can persevere. 🙏🏼

Pink Totter @Totter
21 May, 01:59
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
It's hard enough when those around you are not exactly on the same page but close enough that it's not a constant battle. Hugs and Bless you for the journey you are on.

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
21 May, 03:21
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
I’m sorry to hear that. I live alone so I have been able to distance myself from those who are negative and draining. I’m working on not reading or hearing anything negative as to not come in agreement with it. Speaking the word’s of God. No matter what the polical, financial or other situations have gone on in the world during my lifetime. I ignored them and God has sustained me. I don’t think things could ever get too bad that He won’t. That’s what I focus on. Not those things going on out there. Prayers for you.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
21 May, 01:43
🙏🙏🙏 ILYSM ♾♾♾ Martin 💖💖💖 Sending many 🙏🙏🙏Prayers & Much Love 💖💙💖 Thank You for All
that YOU do 🙏🙏🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 May, 01:41
So true you have to take care of you and your soul.
If you only do the job of trying to wake up others and stay in the negative space all day you are harming yourself.
Few are able to maintain doing this without harm and those few are very old souls and big beings that have their own pattern of self healing and grounding.

Nurture your soul and your journey and stay more in the positive happy ass future full of your infinite future limited only by your own imagination.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
21 May, 01:32
Amen.