Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 May, 12:25
My thought for the day... you have to do what is right for YOU in this war, and be "appropriately selfish" at times (as well as nobly selfless). Beware generic exhortations to fight that might not apply to YOUR situation.

So yes, we may be in the build up to the "big push" to take terrain and wake up normies. But for me personally, I have been at it in public nonstop for 4+ years, dealt with all kinds of crazy stuff offstage, and the signs of burnout are getting too hard to ignore.

An ex-military friend just called me and said you need to take the arrows out of your back before you run around getting hit by more arrows. So people are messaging and mailing me asking why I'm not rushing to VPN my way into Truth Social, and it's because I am finite, and basic everyday things now need my attention and energy.

We are also being drained by the dying energy-harvesting processes of the old world, which have not yet collapsed. Don't succumb to self-harm right before our final victory.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
22 May, 09:58
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Agree! Social media is sucking the life out of me and giving false expectations that heighten my anxiety. Taking a step back to try and replenish and pray this comes to an end soon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by OptimusTitan6868 in this post can reply
Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
22 May, 10:03
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
You must be part of the 10 that know the plan then, otherwise you’re just guessing

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
22 May, 10:07
In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication
Not hard

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
22 May, 10:09
In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication
There is also a a pretty detailed description called "the bible"
Go figure out which chapter of revelation we are in and tell me.

The Plan is irrelevant

I no longer observe Q as an integral part of our journey