Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 May, 12:25
My thought for the day... you have to do what is right for YOU in this war, and be "appropriately selfish" at times (as well as nobly selfless). Beware generic exhortations to fight that might not apply to YOUR situation.

So yes, we may be in the build up to the "big push" to take terrain and wake up normies. But for me personally, I have been at it in public nonstop for 4+ years, dealt with all kinds of crazy stuff offstage, and the signs of burnout are getting too hard to ignore.

An ex-military friend just called me and said you need to take the arrows out of your back before you run around getting hit by more arrows. So people are messaging and mailing me asking why I'm not rushing to VPN my way into Truth Social, and it's because I am finite, and basic everyday things now need my attention and energy.

We are also being drained by the dying energy-harvesting processes of the old world, which have not yet collapsed. Don't succumb to self-harm right before our final victory.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
This really resonates with me Martin, I always appreciate your raw honesty and perspective.

Those of us who have been at it for years are exhausted and at least for me personally I am fending off daily draining attacks from sleeping family that are just nasty, hurtful, brutal and getting worse. They have been caught up in the world spinning out of control and can't see anything but doom, gloom, and misery and it seems their goal to attack others with their negativity and try to bring me down with them. I try anf try but they refuse to see anything, especially if it's positive. It's like floating in the ocean, tired from treading water and rhey are pulling my legs trying to pull me under. 😔 I refuse to let them, it's a constant battle. The personal cost of this war is high indeed. I find myself having to unplug and retreat to meditation and silence just to recenter. I don't think it's selfish to try and protect your soul so that you can persevere. 🙏🏼
01:47 PM - May 21, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
21 May, 03:21
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
I’m sorry to hear that. I live alone so I have been able to distance myself from those who are negative and draining. I’m working on not reading or hearing anything negative as to not come in agreement with it. Speaking the word’s of God. No matter what the polical, financial or other situations have gone on in the world during my lifetime. I ignored them and God has sustained me. I don’t think things could ever get too bad that He won’t. That’s what I focus on. Not those things going on out there. Prayers for you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
21 May, 03:53
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Thanks fren 🙏🏼

Pink Totter @Totter
21 May, 01:59
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
It's hard enough when those around you are not exactly on the same page but close enough that it's not a constant battle. Hugs and Bless you for the journey you are on.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
21 May, 03:53
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Thank you 🙏🏼