nasty 123 @Nasty1
I cant believe that we can literally show people facts and truths and they still argue the point. They cant for 1 minute open there eyes and comprehend Facts. Its no wonder why the world is the state its in.

You can lead a fool to knowledge but you cant make it think.
01:17 AM - May 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nasty1 in this post can reply
CWWard Ward @CWWard
25 May, 06:34
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
People are scared…..they don’t want to believe our world has changed….

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 May, 11:04
I totally feel this.
For some, it will take a NDE to reverse the brainwashing.
I have to remind myself that each soul has come to have certain experiences & everyone is where they need to be. Not easy, but somehow it helps me not attach an emotion to it, thus giving it energy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Neanderthal S27 @s27
21 May, 10:57

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
22 May, 07:21
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
Dude!

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
21 May, 11:02
Heartbreaking & Headaching
the level of cognitive dissonance with the masses complete and total herd mentality. ignorance is enemy number 17

Victor This Guy @This_guy
21 May, 10:46
This is True mr Nasty....thats why we stopped that effort to focus on working on our own growth in whattever capacity we needed. I, for example, prepared myself financially, spiritually....and then ended up near death in hospital. But im recoveriig and progress is rapid....amazing the power of prayer and a strong fighting spirit. I hope urr ready for total victory sir...ur on the winning side. Be well brother...go. with my love.🙂🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 May, 10:40

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
21 May, 10:11
Some folks prefer their deception perception.

Soul Shine @soulshine
22 May, 03:44
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
This meme got me wondering about the definition of ception.

The Latin root word cept means "taken". -ion is a suffix, appearing in words of Latin origin, denoting action or condition.

It took some digging to find an answer that satisfied my curiosity as many search results kept referring to a 2010 movie titled, "Inception".

It looks interesting, and if you too have not seen it, it is about a thief who steals corporate secrets through the use of dream-sharing technology and is given the inverse task of planting an idea into the mind of a C.E.O.

Also the spinning top, in the trailer, reminded me of a post, a while back, by VK.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
INCEPTION - Re-release - In Cinemas 13 August 2020 - YouTube

INCEPTION, the science fiction action film written and directed by Nolan, who also produced the film with Emma Thomas, stars Leonardo DiCaprio as a professio...

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
25 May, 06:38
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
🎯

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
21 May, 09:53
I just let all cannons keep firing. If they are around me THEY WILL HEAR THE TRUTH. I dont let them live in a fake world. I do it as nicely as possible BUT If need be I break them down with the truth about themselves. I pull out their hypocrisies, their lies, their laziness, etc. I use their own actions against them and boy do they hate it. If the Truth Hurts Its Not My Fault. Im really really good at this and as guessed i dont have many friends, 1 real friend to be exact. Im fine with this. Either live in Truth or Fook Off. I dont do "normal." The way I look at it is most people never look at themselves, they always point the fingers, I simply help them see themselves and their actions. I have had people come back at a later time mindblown and changed,... Not all but some. Point? Let the cannons loose. This is war and Truth Wins This Time. No Surrender.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
21 May, 10:52
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
I respect that. I was that way too...very mercurial Gemini with a quick wit and well versed tongue. I. m,ay have had contempt in my heart...but i. have since mellowed and have love that is hard to fathom when i look back. U sound like my kind of guy. Be well Stormwater 17 sir....go with my love.🙂🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
21 May, 09:37
This is the part that frustrates me the most!

Whos 2know @Whos2know
21 May, 07:23
yes, and I am surrounded by a lot of these people. 😟😔

21 May, 06:59
I lost a friendship of 30 years with my closest friend who was quite awake, then covid arrived & something in her changed. Our friendship ended the night she told me I was crazy, lived in an alternate reality & needed to comeback into the real world if I wanted to get ahead in life. We used to be able to discuss everything & it was like she suddenly was under a spell & went into full denial. She knew the media was corrupt, that they lied, now she believes them 🤷🏼‍♀️ She didn’t vote for Ardern, new her past history, next minute, she idolizes Ardern 👀 Some serious trickery went on to dupe people.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
21 May, 07:50
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
I have a friend just like this. It makes me so sad. She even went to get the vax. We spoke for years about things going on in the world and now she is a walking zombie.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
21 May, 10:39
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
I think many of us lost long time friends over all of this.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 May, 06:01
People who refuse to see / hear the facts are under control / in a trance / under a spell of darkness ... Possibly a rude awakening, "a bucket of cold water" will be needed.

Only when they FEEL the hardship will they engage ... (maybe)

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
21 May, 05:02
Some of my jabbed family and friends are beginning to fall ill and are dying or have died from "UNKNOWN" causes. Even that has not awakened them. It eventually will, however; much too late.. 💔

21 May, 07:06
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
💔🙏

Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
21 May, 04:25
“A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures; even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it, until he receives a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crashes his balls then he will understand. But not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation." - Yuri Bezmenov

memes matter @NoComment
21 May, 03:39
many are on the journey to remembering, and their stupid programming that is Mr Smith cant see whats been innerstood, the awakening is inevitable :) even if on the surface of their human you hear the chakllng of their chains when they speak, we are remembering some are just further along?

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
21 May, 06:35
In response memes matter to her Publication
I was tampered with by these evil medical societies in utero (D.E.S Daughter here🙋‍♀️) It took me almost 46 years, with 5 of them being on a couch in therapy and a trip to the surgical ward during the 1st week of phase one lockdown here in 🇨🇦, to wake up. In hindsight the "moment" felt like having a big ol' Samoan wrestler land on me from atop the ropes 😄😉. Today, 2 years later I am ahead of the family pack, feeling pretty confident and no longer a black sheep of anybody's flock other than my Creator's 🙏. I can also sense with all honesty the veil thinning. God's communicators are all around us and are speaking to us in frequencies 👂Does anyone else notice them? 🙌🙏❤😇🤗......🧿🚫

Kamui Shirou @b0yzero
21 May, 03:32
So, I see you must also live here in Los Angeles because you just described pretty much the whole population here.

You can explain it to them but you can't understand it for them.

nasty 123 @Nasty1
21 May, 03:37
In response Kamui Shirou to his Publication
The same thing is happening here in Australia too

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 May, 03:26
yep, it's crazy . . . time for me to get some sleep. good night Nasty :)

nasty 123 @Nasty1
21 May, 03:35
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
🙏Good Night to you my Friend

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
21 May, 03:11
Mind blowing

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
21 May, 02:23
Like that last bit there - fool to knowledge.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
21 May, 02:22
There has to be a BIG event or the rest will never wake up. Truth be told many like the slavery. They have a Job get paid and that's good for them.... Get weekend's off and a couple of weeks vacation every year. SMFH !!!!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 May, 02:20
They are under a spell

Desert Dog @Zippydog
21 May, 07:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I reckon we need an army of spell busters!

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
21 May, 09:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🫶

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Jes King @jes_US
21 May, 02:57
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
"yabbut" the jewish rappin rabbit

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
21 May, 01:21
I realised this a few years back when I presented facts to my family ... it's like they are in a different reality.

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
21 May, 01:21
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
They really believe what they believe .... but so do we

Pink Totter @Totter
21 May, 02:47
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
I told my sister-in-law a few years ago that I live in a different world than she does... she didn't get it, and more than likely never will. She lives to watch TV... CNN and all the awards shows, once told me Gates is wonderful and should be president.... SMH.