nasty 123 @Nasty1
21 May, 01:17
I cant believe that we can literally show people facts and truths and they still argue the point. They cant for 1 minute open there eyes and comprehend Facts. Its no wonder why the world is the state its in.

You can lead a fool to knowledge but you cant make it think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
21 May, 09:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🫶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
21 May, 07:12
I reckon we need an army of spell busters!

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
21 May, 11:13
So grateful that you understand the mind-control, how it works, and have compassion for those who are in bondage to the lies, and deceit. Thank you for your patience with the process required to break the mind-control off as I have too many loved ones I do not want to lose who are blinded by the lies they have been taught, and cannot see.

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
21 May, 06:23
How do we break the spell.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
21 May, 06:39
In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication
love, patience.....baby steps....this is a process.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 May, 05:22
I'll never understand why a lot of people are not interested in some important stuff. Like a lot of people I start talking to about politics they're like, oh I don't like politics, don't follow, yet they get out and vote and that's usually for the worst possible candidate/party. And that's just politics, there's a lot of other important subjects people are not ready to talk to. And that's majority of people. Something really big needs to happen in order for that to change. Breaking spells or whatever.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
21 May, 11:07
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
My neighbors were all standing out side our driveway last year and we went out to see what was up. The man asked me what I thought about everything and I did say 'I don't like talking about politics.' It didn't mean that I wasn't an avid researcher in the area though. After listening to them for a few more minutes I was glad I said nothing. He voted for PDJT, and acted a little like he regretted it but I don't think he did. He was only saying that because the other lady was all over about how nice it is to have a 'normal' polite' president now. Then she turns to me and tells me that "there comes a time in life when you have to start learning about it."

My thoughts after listening to her were, she didn't hear what I said, and it would be great if she would do that very thing...study. I'm glad I didn't get involved with my neighbors views. She is about 70 years old so not going to change her ways.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
21 May, 07:45
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Unfortunately many people don't want to be bothered, they just want to go along because it is "easy." It takes commitment, time, and a strong desire to learn these important things, participate in making things better, running for office, attending school board meetings, circulating petitions, writing or calling ones representatives, helping others etc. Too many are caught up in the "all about me" matrix and want to have "fun." It is hard to swim upstream against the current of opposition and most have no desire to ruffle the feathers of others because it is easier to just go with the flow. 😇

nasty 123 @Nasty1
21 May, 02:27
Yes, and some will never break out of the spell

Jes King @jes_US
21 May, 02:23
oh yes, deep deep under.