nasty 123 @Nasty1
21 May, 01:17
I cant believe that we can literally show people facts and truths and they still argue the point. They cant for 1 minute open there eyes and comprehend Facts. Its no wonder why the world is the state its in.

You can lead a fool to knowledge but you cant make it think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 @BigDaddysLightWarrior
I lost a friendship of 30 years with my closest friend who was quite awake, then covid arrived & something in her changed. Our friendship ended the night she told me I was crazy, lived in an alternate reality & needed to comeback into the real world if I wanted to get ahead in life. We used to be able to discuss everything & it was like she suddenly was under a spell & went into full denial. She knew the media was corrupt, that they lied, now she believes them 🤷🏼‍♀️ She didn’t vote for Ardern, new her past history, next minute, she idolizes Ardern 👀 Some serious trickery went on to dupe people.
06:59 AM - May 21, 2022
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
21 May, 10:39
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
I think many of us lost long time friends over all of this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 May, 11:35
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Yup! I learnt to let go with love & have learnt to be happy on my own.
A time & a season. People come into our lives for a moment, a certain timeframe or a lifetime. Also, everyone that comes into our lives, good or bad, came in with unconditional love to play a role, like a soul contract, a role [they] had amnesia with when they incarnated. Such an intricate play. We learn from it all.
Those that no longer resonated on our frequency also vanish, like they no longer existed...their role was complete.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
21 May, 07:50
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
I have a friend just like this. It makes me so sad. She even went to get the vax. We spoke for years about things going on in the world and now she is a walking zombie.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 May, 11:41
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
It's heartbreaking to see it happen to the ones that we have been close to. To see their light dimmed & taken over by forces unseen. I remind myself that these souls chose this path to experience in this lifetime, it is their journey to experience.