nasty 123 @Nasty1
21 May, 01:17
I cant believe that we can literally show people facts and truths and they still argue the point. They cant for 1 minute open there eyes and comprehend Facts. Its no wonder why the world is the state its in.

You can lead a fool to knowledge but you cant make it think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
I just let all cannons keep firing. If they are around me THEY WILL HEAR THE TRUTH. I dont let them live in a fake world. I do it as nicely as possible BUT If need be I break them down with the truth about themselves. I pull out their hypocrisies, their lies, their laziness, etc. I use their own actions against them and boy do they hate it. If the Truth Hurts Its Not My Fault. Im really really good at this and as guessed i dont have many friends, 1 real friend to be exact. Im fine with this. Either live in Truth or Fook Off. I dont do "normal." The way I look at it is most people never look at themselves, they always point the fingers, I simply help them see themselves and their actions. I have had people come back at a later time mindblown and changed,... Not all but some. Point? Let the cannons loose. This is war and Truth Wins This Time. No Surrender.
09:53 AM - May 21, 2022
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
21 May, 10:52
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
I respect that. I was that way too...very mercurial Gemini with a quick wit and well versed tongue. I. m,ay have had contempt in my heart...but i. have since mellowed and have love that is hard to fathom when i look back. U sound like my kind of guy. Be well Stormwater 17 sir....go with my love.πŸ™‚πŸ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
22 May, 08:52
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Thank You Fren, Love is a powerful weapon and no one should ever doubt it. I did at one point but God has sent many messengers and proven to me. He has said go forth, fear not and use the gifts i have given, when you doubt remember what i have shown you, remember what you prayed for, I have answered. Love the world as I have loved you and you will conquer the evil that curses this world... I'm thankful everyday for who i am and what I've been tasked to do. We are all here for a reason and i finally feel like I've found mine. It feels like I'm moving closer and closer to home for some reason i can't explain but it feels more right than anything I've ever known. ... Thank you again for your kind comment fren and thank you for being here there fighting for freedom. United We Stand Truly. Much Love to you and yours Patriot. Keep up the good fightπŸ‘Š