nasty 123 @Nasty1
21 May, 01:17
I cant believe that we can literally show people facts and truths and they still argue the point. They cant for 1 minute open there eyes and comprehend Facts. Its no wonder why the world is the state its in.

You can lead a fool to knowledge but you cant make it think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Jay Bird @HawksNest3
25 May, 06:38
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
🎯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Soul Shine @soulshine
22 May, 03:44
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
This meme got me wondering about the definition of ception.

The Latin root word cept means "taken". -ion is a suffix, appearing in words of Latin origin, denoting action or condition.

It took some digging to find an answer that satisfied my curiosity as many search results kept referring to a 2010 movie titled, "Inception".

It looks interesting, and if you too have not seen it, it is about a thief who steals corporate secrets through the use of dream-sharing technology and is given the inverse task of planting an idea into the mind of a C.E.O.

Also the spinning top, in the trailer, reminded me of a post, a while back, by VK.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
INCEPTION - Re-release - In Cinemas 13 August 2020 - YouTube

INCEPTION, the science fiction action film written and directed by Nolan, who also produced the film with Emma Thomas, stars Leonardo DiCaprio as a professio...