nasty 123 @Nasty1
21 May, 01:17
I cant believe that we can literally show people facts and truths and they still argue the point. They cant for 1 minute open there eyes and comprehend Facts. Its no wonder why the world is the state its in.

You can lead a fool to knowledge but you cant make it think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
21 May, 10:11
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Some folks prefer their deception perception.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Soul Shine @soulshine
This meme got me wondering about the definition of ception.

The Latin root word cept means "taken". -ion is a suffix, appearing in words of Latin origin, denoting action or condition.

It took some digging to find an answer that satisfied my curiosity as many search results kept referring to a 2010 movie titled, "Inception".

It looks interesting, and if you too have not seen it, it is about a thief who steals corporate secrets through the use of dream-sharing technology and is given the inverse task of planting an idea into the mind of a C.E.O.

Also the spinning top, in the trailer, reminded me of a post, a while back, by VK.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
INCEPTION - Re-release - In Cinemas 13 August 2020 - YouTube

INCEPTION, the science fiction action film written and directed by Nolan, who also produced the film with Emma Thomas, stars Leonardo DiCaprio as a professio...

03:44 PM - May 22, 2022
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by soulshine in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Soul Shine, click on at the bottom under it